good news

Sep 24, 2009
monticello, mo.
Just to let everyone know My daughter had a acute stoke the day after christmas and was taken to the hospital by ambulance. Was poked and proded for 2 days and was very grippy... But they found that she had a hole between the chambers of her hart , They put a plug in it the next morning and she came home the following day and is doing well. ThumbUp!!!!
Boys and girls the field of medicine has progressed by leaps and bounds!!!! I thank all of the peaple that was thinking about her...:Bow Down:

Wow what great news.. and yes things are a lot different than they were in the medical field. Our daughter had a gall bladder attack on Christmas Eve. was operated on, and went home Christmas eve evening. Wow fast turn around..

Hope your daughter continues to improve.

What wonderful outcomes for both your families! Yes, the wonders of modern medicine are amazing! John underwent a quintuple bypass (all four plus a shunt on the back of the heart) 2-1/2 years ago and is doing phenomenally well! My thanks to every doctor everywhere for the gifts and skills in keeping us healthy.

Oh my! what a shock and what a difficult Christmas for you all! But I am so thankful to hear that she is starting fresh and doing well. Medicine has come such an amazingly long way over the years, but still -- to me -- the ability to treat and "cure" that sort of issue is nothing short of a miracle. Blessings to you all in the New Year!

My wife just celebrated one year with a new liver and is doing extremely well due to the efforts of the staff at UPMC in Pittsburgh. And with God's graces. Her donor, we believe, rode a Harley, so now she has it in her. My prayers and thoughts to all of you.

My wife just celebrated one year with a new liver and is doing extremely well due to the efforts of the staff at UPMC in Pittsburgh. And with God's graces. Her donor, we believe, rode a Harley, so now she has it in her. My prayers and thoughts to all of you.

Congrats to your wife on the progress. It's that Harley thing that is making it work.

Good news all around is good. I had cancer surgery in 2003 and a major heart attack a few months later in 2004 and another mild attack in 2010, 10 years ago and i would have been dead instead i'm 7 years cancer free and just saw the heart doc who said i'm in great shape for an old codger. Live life like your going to die tomorrow because you just might. Don't forget to tell your loved ones that you love them and ride it like you stole it.

Good news all around is good. I had cancer surgery in 2003 and a major heart attack a few months later in 2004 and another mild attack in 2010, 10 years ago and i would have been dead instead i'm 7 years cancer free and just saw the heart doc who said i'm in great shape for an old codger. Live life like your going to die tomorrow because you just might. Don't forget to tell your loved ones that you love them and ride it like you stole it.

Congrats

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lean Machine

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lean Machine
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png