Storage Cover

Hello,

I would like to know what everyone it using for storage covers? My Stallion is garage kept but I would still like to put a better cover over it instead of just a sheet for now and also something I can take with me for out on the road whenever I'm at a motel for overnight? It should be waterproof and breathable. I'm looking for makes and model numbers.

Thank You,

Greg

I purchased the smallest size car cover which fits a Smartfortwo car. It fits well, but I have about worn it out. Plan to purchase another one same size. I had my wife sew in some cloth eyelets and I secure it to the front wheel spokes in front and one on each rear wheel. I usually have a rack installed when traveling, so I secure the rear to the rack. Use bungees to secure it.

Good Morning

I think a lot of us have a cover made by anchor custom covers in Knoxville tn. 865 925-1225

good luck

Dragon

Hello,

I would like to know what everyone it using for storage covers? My Stallion is garage kept but I would still like to put a better cover over it instead of just a sheet for now and also something I can take with me for out on the road whenever I'm at a motel for overnight? It should be waterproof and breathable. I'm looking for makes and model numbers.

Thank You,

Greg

Greg,

Here's a link for what is advertised as a rain cover for a Stallion. It's reads as a good quality cover and it's on sale. Good luck.

http://www.carscover.com/Thoroughbr...ld-Trike-Cover-Trike-Cover-P349-SP9446NB.html

pmar6004

Hello,

Thank You,

Greg

Thank you all for your great suggestions, I will keep all of them in mind as I'm making my decision.

Greg

I also use the cover tailored for the Stallion made in Tennessee. As far as storage cover I can't help you there as we don't get much timevforvthat here in central Florida! I know, I'm being a smartass but fun is fun. I do use my cover every night while out on trips though. Keeps it dryer for the next day and keeps nosey people from messing around with it. Tomg

I also use the cover tailored for the Stallion made in Tennessee. As far as storage cover I can't help you there as we don't get much timevforvthat here in central Florida! I know, I'm being a smartass but fun is fun. I do use my cover every night while out on trips though. Keeps it dryer for the next day and keeps nosey people from messing around with it. Tomg

Hi Tom,

Your not being a smart ass. If I had year around driving weather I would have it out most of the time also but up here in Michigan is gets a little cold but I did go into the Veterans Motorcycle Parade in Detroit this past Nov. 11th with approx. 400 bikes and trikes. It was in the low 30's that day. Once I start to see lower 50's again it will be coming back out.

I just bought my Stallion this past August and am hoping for some quality time on the road this year and also planning on some overnighters so yes I'm looking for a quality cover for when I'm traveling.

Greg

Hi Tom,

Your not being a smart ass. If I had year around driving weather I would have it out most of the time also but up here in Michigan is gets a little cold but I did go into the Veterans Motorcycle Parade in Detroit this past Nov. 11th with approx. 400 bikes and trikes. It was in the low 30's that day. Once I start to see lower 50's again it will be coming back out.

I just bought my Stallion this past August and am hoping for some quality time on the road this year and also planning on some overnighters so yes I'm looking for a quality cover for when I'm traveling.

Greg

The cover made in Knoxville was about $210 delivered as I remember with a matching carry bag from colors she makes. You can find other covers cheaper but these are tailored for the Stallion, roll up in a bag about 12" long and about 8" round. It has kept all rain out of the seating area but, you will have some moisture on the hood/trunk where it lays on the body. That's why they have motel towels! LOL The name and phone number is on the site here somewhere but if you don't find it easily, I'll get mine out and give you the info. Tomg

Here you go: Anchor Custom Covers

5001 Brownlow Lane, Knoxville, Tennessee 37938

Phone 865 925 1225.

Info right off the cover. Good luck, Tomg

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FUpp

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FUpp
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png