Eureka Springs. Again

Who's up for another get together in Eureka Springs

like last year the week before Meorial Day May 20-23 , 2019

same hotel ( I'll call about group rate)

Sound off if interested

Has a call been made to the hotel? Is there something about this gathering on another site?

The wife and I are interested in a Eureka Springs, spring run.

67 Days

I am leaving Bagdad, AZ May 16 and avoiding Interstates all the way. Looking forward to some good riding in the Ozarks. Hopefully as it gets closer there will be more activity on this thread.

Kurt

Booked

Just booked my room also at the Regency Inn. I have overnight stops in Socorro, NM Lubbock, TX and Moyers, OK on the way there. Except for a few unavoidable intestate miles it is all State and US highways.

Kurt

?

Only a few have committed making it kind of hard for a group rate If planning on coming to Eureka Springs please post as we need at least ten rooms for a groupWife and I plan on arriving on May 19

Only a few have committed making it kind of hard for a group rate If planning on coming to Eureka Springs please post as we need at least ten rooms for a groupWife and I plan on arriving on May 19

Sorry, but did I miss someone saying this is our hotel at $X price, make your reservation by xyz date, or the price will go up? ? I'll be there, but I'm staying somewhere else.

Missed

I must have missed it too

as of now we do Not have enough for a group rate by my count 5 with some staying elsewhere( fine to each his own)

regency is where group was last year. Excellent rate without the group for a nice clean place

I must have missed it too

as of now we do Not have enough for a group rate by my count 5 with some staying elsewhere( fine to each his own)

regency is where group was last year. Excellent rate without the group for a nice clean place

Johnny do you have a head count for TT ridering attending?

Like I said above I'm counting about 5 right now

its a shame people don't take advantage of this area awesome roads and stuff to see and some great food

Group

Looking like 10-12 right now numbers wise including better halves

judy and I planning to be in sometime Sunday 5/19 afternoon staying at Regency

have several nice rides in mind plus places to eat

anyone with ride /food ideas please share

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SuziQ

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SuziQ
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png