Tour-Pak Filler Pad

Mar 7, 2010
Western NY
Does anyone other than Kuryakyn supply a filler pad for the Tour-Pak relocation. I have looked at several retailers over the past month and all are out of stock (pn 8742). One states available 5/15/19. I may go the the local Amish and set them up as a manufacturer. Out of stock for 5 months is ridiculous.

My wife, Mary, grabbed a piece of phony leather and stuffed it like a pillow. I stuffed it in the space that was open and it works great. Cheaper then buying one and it looks good.

Amazon

Does anyone other than Kuryakyn supply a filler pad for the Tour-Pak relocation. I have looked at several retailers over the past month and all are out of stock (pn 8742). One states available 5/15/19. I may go the the local Amish and set them up as a manufacturer. Out of stock for 5 months is ridiculous.

Amazon shows to have them (8742) and available in Prime. Doesn't show a picture but it is showing the 8742 PN.

OOOOPS. Just checked again and it does show in Prime but then over to the side it says will arrive in March. So, they might be out of them also.

Might check with DK Customers ... I know Kevin did something, can't remember if they are selling them now or Mary made one.

I got the idea from one of Kevin's posts. He had his Mary make one up for their T/G. That is what makes this forum so good. A lot of good respectful people, a lot of good ideas and information on this site.

I had a local shop that does only vehicle seats. Left the stock pad with them and they made me a larger one, don't remember the cost but it was very reasonable. Works, looks good.

I moved mine back the whole 3" so it created a good size gap. Found out the filler was on back order so I made my own to hold me over. I took a 2" piece of foam and cut it to fit. Purchased a $2 black bath towel from Walmart and covered it. It pushed back in there perfectly. My wife likes it so much she doesn't even want me to order the regular one now.

I got this from amazon works Kuryakyn 5201 Pad/Filler Panel for Tour-Pak Relocator

I got this from amazon works great wife loves it

Kuryakyn 5201 Pad/Filler Panel for Tour-Pak Relocator

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
topaz

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
topaz
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png