"New to my Wife" 2003 Yamaha Midnight Champion trike

"New to my Wife" 2003 Yamaha Midnight Champion trike

Good morning Triker's from Texas ! Just picked up a 2000 Yamaha Roadstar Champion trike. Totally surprised my wife. She had gone down on a two wheeler and lost the confidence but said she'd ride a trike daily. Fast forward to this past Saturday. Bought this yellow trike specifically for the trike kit. We had already gotten her the 2003 Roadstar Midnight and were gathering funds to buy a kit for hers. Craigslist came through....

The yellow bike is what we bought and brought home. The black bike is after I swapped out back ends of both bike. Already sold the yellow "two wheeler" Looking forward to visiting the forum. For any ladies on here, I'll have my wife register so she can pic ya'll's brains for tips, advice and what ever else it is she wants to know...LOL Thanks for allowing me to join. HotRod 20190201_075018001_1549555577218_001.jpg

:welcome:Mark and the Mrs. I’m sure all the young ladies here will help your wife with the transformation. Ride safe. :wave4:

Congratulations!!!

Welcome to the forum from Western Pennsylvania, stop by often there is a great group of people around here willing to help. I'm sure your Bride will love three wheels, You must really appreciate her and always have her happiness in mind God bless you for that. I feel sure the other women will be more than glad to help. :good: travel safe Fred

Hi Mark! Welcome to TrikeTalk from west Texas!

YES... there are lady drivers out here and we are always happy to have another join us!

I was born at Georgetown - I miss the “old” Georgetown from whence a kid...the old houses, the huge trees, the rolling pastures.... not the new Georgetown with all the blowing and going of the I-35 corridor and subdivisions. LOL!

We have a meet and greet at Kerrvile every year - around early October. Stay tuned for more info on that...hope you both can make it!

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rogue24

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rogue24
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png