New Oklahoma Gun Law

Trying to keep this out of the political limelight, but can't. Sorry Jack!

Good news for Oklahoman's, at least until a Dem gets elected Governor and reverses the law.:mad:

We got the same law enacted here in NH 3 years ago thanks to a 2nd Amendment friendly GOP Governor, but the Dems have already threatened to immediately reverse this law once they regain control at the "top".

I think Texas has one as well but hasn't been passed yet.:Shrug::Shrug::Shrug: Would be great to have at least all the states with shared borders having constitutional carry just as it should be.:clapping::clapping::clapping: The likelihood of that happening isn't too great though.:(:(:(

Carry law

From a police point of view it makes it easier for a criminal to just walk around armed - police have enough trouble figuring out "Good guy / Bad guy " without returning to the Wild Wild west days - Your putting guns in the hands of people that can barely tie there own shoes

I'm a permit holder myself and I see people every day that should not have passed the class - Now we have NO Class - So, every RED NECK will be walking around playing Cowboy - Ain't that just peachy

Why not just pass out free GED diplomas with every gun purchase

Hey, if a guy can claim he's a girl I'm not so sure the old west ways are all that bad. You'll never see me carrying open but if someone wants to play cowboy, I will put him on the same list as criminals until I can see which direction he points that gun. So I'll be on guard. I do see law enforcement having concerns but they put out and out murderers in jail and they get out before they have all their paperwork filed. So we already have a screwed up system. But the Constitution says "Shall not infringe" and I think anything that makes sure we have that right is the correct one. Now when the bad guys and repeat offenders are executed, 75% of law enforcement problems go away. So focus on getting that done instead of "infringing" on our rights. It won't happen so old west ways sorta look good.

I bet you'll see vigilante justice before too long as well.:Shrug::Shrug::Shrug:

From a police point of view it makes it easier for a criminal to just walk around armed - police have enough trouble figuring out "Good guy / Bad guy " without returning to the Wild Wild west days - Your putting guns in the hands of people that can barely tie there own shoes

I'm a permit holder myself and I see people every day that should not have passed the class - Now we have NO Class - So, every RED NECK will be walking around playing Cowboy - Ain't that just peachy

Why not just pass out free GED diplomas with every gun purchase

you Certainty have a low opinion of your fellow okies, of which im one, cant tie our shoes, and ya sound like a hard shell democrat with that no ged or college degree shit. I served 3yrs during nam before that raised with guns, makes me a expert ??? prob not, but i know how to shoot, but, you sound elitist to me, and my son is a Leo ex army infantry, my other son is ex combat marine, and can out shoot any cop i know of, with a pistol, having said all that ya sound like a dick. Your opine may differ. ;)

you Certainty have a low opinion of your fellow okies, of which im one, cant tie our shoes, and ya sound like a hard shell democrat with that no ged or college degree shit. I served 3yrs during nam before that raised with guns, makes me a expert ??? prob not, but i know how to shoot, but, you sound elitist to me, and my son is a Leo ex army infantry, my other son is ex combat marine, and can out shoot any cop i know of, with a pistol, having said all that ya sound like a dick. Your opine may differ. ;)

STOP. Everyone's opinion does not have to be just like yours. Toleration should be the rule, not the exception.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvester

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvester
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png