Turning lamps on CSC?

Nov 10, 2010
Lindale, TX USA (east TX)
I recently bought an 05 GW with a CSC conversion w/ ground effects.
The turning lamp on the left side of the ground effects is out. Tried reaching in there and pushed, pulled, twisted to no avail.
Before i really get aggressive thought it would be wise to see if anyone knows how the lamps come out.

BTW, i did send an email via the CSC websight, got an auto reply saying they got my memo, but they never answered.

wingman is correct. it also helps if you can find a trained rehsus (small) monkey to get in there. you can buy the replacement bulbs from autozone for about 3:50 ea.

wingman is correct. it also helps if you can find a trained rehsus (small) monkey to get in there. you can buy the replacement bulbs from autozone for about 3:50 ea.

I'll check on those screws as Wingman sugggested -- think i have a monkey screwdriver -- or maybe it's a wrench??? just can't remember anymore :D

Thanks

Pull the rubber boot off and you'll see a really small Phillips screw holding the bulb in the housing. Take it out (be sure not to drop it) and the light will pull right out. The light has a metal base on it as well. I think it's an H3 12 volt bulb 35 watt. You might have to crimp the new bulb hot wire onto the loom that comes from the back of the floorboard. You need little hands. :cool:

Pull the rubber boot off and you'll see a really small Phillips screw holding the bulb in the housing. Take it out (be sure not to drop it) and the light will pull right out. The light has a metal base on it as well. I think it's an H3 12 volt bulb 35 watt. You might have to crimp the new bulb hot wire onto the loom that comes from the back of the floorboard. You need little hands.

+1 - Just did this to mine.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
2011Case

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
2011Case
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png