Pike pass

Oct 4, 2016
Pontiac, Illinois
I just called about getting a transponder for my trike. They said that instructions are included as to where to place it. She mentioned putting it in the saddle bag. Since I don’t have saddle bags I figure in the fairing pockets or velcrowed under the trunk lid. Are their any other suggestions to fasten it to the trike. Tia, mike.

I just called about getting a transponder for my trike. They said that instructions are included as to where to place it. She mentioned putting it in the saddle bag. Since I don’t have saddle bags I figure in the fairing pockets or velcrowed under the trunk lid. Are their any other suggestions to fasten it to the trike. Tia, mike.

I put my easy pass in the left fairing pocket of my 11 Tri-Glide...When i got a 17 Tri-Glide i didn't need a pass....Now They just read your plate and send you a bill like if you had the pass on the Bike'Trike Or Car........I don't even need one on my Slingshot...

Thanks rhino 2 for the input. I’m going to wait to see where they suggest but will probably put in the right fairing pocket, mostly because it locks.

Us to keep it in the wind screen bag. It was hit n miss at times. Then you got to wait for the guy to scan it while you piss off all stuck in back of ya. Now it’s on the right bottom of the screen with the supplied Velcro. No problems since .

Us to keep it in the wind screen bag. It was hit n miss at times. Then you got to wait for the guy to scan it while you piss off all stuck in back of ya. Now it’s on the right bottom of the screen with the supplied Velcro. No problems since .

If you have an EZ Pass account you don't need to carry the transporter any more, They scan/read your plate and charge you the toll on your monthly statement..Its been close to a year now that i haven't had the transponder on any of my Bikes/Trikes....:Shrug:

If you have an EZ Pass account you don't need to carry the transporter any more, They scan/read your plate and charge you the toll on your monthly statement..Its been close to a year now that i haven't had the transponder on any of my Bikes/Trikes....:Shrug:

True that, but here they still use the bar barriers. If they don’t lift, you don’t go !

True that, but here they still use the bar barriers. If they don’t lift, you don’t go !

Bar barrier......Haven't seen one of those in a Coons Age....Don't matter though , The reader reads the plate and Wallah open sesame... In a few more years all toll booths will be gone.....Last year i had to go to Long Gallon via the Throgs neck the first time in years and surprise all the toll booths were gone ...Over head toll readers replaced them..New York Thruway around exit 17 the tool Booths are gone overhead readers, Took their place, And at 65 mph no slowing up...:clapping:...

Pass

We had a pike pass in our car first and haven’t been through a gate since we had it. So much nicer to just flyby the bars and let the overhead readers record it.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lean Machine

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lean Machine
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png