Maggie Valley 2019???

Glad to hear it "Moonshine Mike".:clap:

I guess this means your are about to fire up the still and prepare this year's extraordinary libations.:biglol:

I would like to preorder and prepay for (2) bottles of the rocket flavored fuel. Blueberry and/or strawberry is fine. Just, let me know.

Remember, both Gary(Zammy) and Becky(Sassie & Brassie) are cut off. Come to think of it, I probably should be cut off too.:laugh:

But wait, we can't cut off Becky. She was the only one who could protect us from the extreme earthquake tremors while trying to keep the front concrete structural entry portal columns from falling over onto us.:biggrin:

Seriously .357?? Before I begin, many thanks to you and Mr. Zook for getting me back on line. It has been a LONG time since I posted, and I couldn't even remember my NAME!! That has NOTHING to do with moonshine, by the way!! LOL

Now then, I remember NOTHING of earthquakes, or of supporting concrete structural entry portal columns... I DO however, remember making you sit down an extra 2 hours after everyone else went to bed, making you drink bottle after bottle of water, and holding on to your keys until I felt you were safe to drive. And, I remember having a conversation concerning certain mechanical devices with JoAnn... but I don't remember too much else except that the shine that Webster brought was SO MUCH BETTER than what we got at the ABC store. So, I too would like to order 2 jars, oh heck, make it 4 jars if you are able to get it, Webster!!

So, the other reason for my post today is that many of you know that I am taking classes to be a paralegal. Well, one of my classes is sociology and social problems. I have to write an essay of groups. Groups?? I have the PERFECT group!! Now, this is how you can help me ace this class -- Would you be so kind as to email or text me any pictures you might have of our rides and eating activities and anything that includes smiling faces. Doug contacted a couple of you privately the other day, but then I got to thinking, most everyone takes pictures, I will just ask the group and see what we get! My phone number to text pictures is 717-816-8610. My email to send pictures that way is bchilcotepamperedchef@comcast.net

My paper is due just before we head for Maggie on September 1st, so plenty of time, but on the other hand, please don't put it off until the last day. I very much appreciate all the great pictures I know are on their way right now!

Ya'll take care and we'll see you in about 2 months!!

Thanks,

Sassie & Brassie

(Becky)

Seriously .357?? Before I begin, many thanks to you and Mr. Zook for getting me back on line. It has been a LONG time since I posted, and I couldn't even remember my NAME!! That has NOTHING to do with moonshine, by the way!! LOL

Now then, I remember NOTHING of earthquakes, or of supporting concrete structural entry portal columns... I DO however, remember making you sit down an extra 2 hours after everyone else went to bed, making you drink bottle after bottle of water, and holding on to your keys until I felt you were safe to drive. And, I remember having a conversation concerning certain mechanical devices with JoAnn... but I don't remember too much else except that the shine that Webster brought was SO MUCH BETTER than what we got at the ABC store. So, I too would like to order 2 jars, oh heck, make it 4 jars if you are able to get it, Webster!!

So, the other reason for my post today is that many of you know that I am taking classes to be a paralegal. Well, one of my classes is sociology and social problems. I have to write an essay of groups. Groups?? I have the PERFECT group!! Now, this is how you can help me ace this class -- Would you be so kind as to email or text me any pictures you might have of our rides and eating activities and anything that includes smiling faces. Doug contacted a couple of you privately the other day, but then I got to thinking, most everyone takes pictures, I will just ask the group and see what we get! My phone number to text pictures is 717-816-8610. My email to send pictures that way is bchilcotepamperedchef@comcast.net

My paper is due just before we head for Maggie on September 1st, so plenty of time, but on the other hand, please don't put it off until the last day. I very much appreciate all the great pictures I know are on their way right now!

Ya'll take care and we'll see you in about 2 months!!

Thanks,

Sassie & Brassie

(Becky)

You mean Doug wouldn't tell you what your screen name was?Only response I have to the rest is wasn't there a video posted about the columns?

You mean Doug wouldn't tell you what your screen name was?Only response I have to the rest is wasn't there a video posted about the columns?

My thoughts exactly, Marc with regard to the screen name.:confused:

Yes, you are correct, there is a video and a few posts in "other Maggie Valley threads" that will verify the her column issue and other unusual behaviors......:laugh::Joker3::laugh:

My thoughts exactly, Marc with regard to the screen name.:confused:

Yes, you are correct, there is a video and a few posts in "other Maggie Valley threads" that will verify the her column issue and other unusual behaviors......:laugh::Joker3::laugh:

Oh, I am not sure we want to talk about videos.... As I recall, I caught one or two of those on my phone, too!! I think that Marc is the only one who has spoken up here that doesn't have a video of him doing something slightly outrageous!

[h=3][/h]

OK, OK, Ok... Back to MV business!! Most everyone will be there on the 2nd, right? Ideas on where we want to eat that night? And, do we want to do the hot dogs in the parking lot again this year? And, suggestions for other places to eat? I'm thinking we need to go over to Waynesville to that Pig Out place. It was mighty good!!! :cool:

OK, OK, Ok... Back to MV business!! Most everyone will be there on the 2nd, right? Ideas on where we want to eat that night? And, do we want to do the hot dogs in the parking lot again this year? And, suggestions for other places to eat? I'm thinking we need to go over to Waynesville to that Pig Out place. It was mighty good!!! :cool:

I have no input other than all that sounds good to me.

geez, I'm glad I was in bed by 8 pm:laugh::laugh:;););):laugh:

I won't say what I saw before that.. or peaking out my window..LOL:Shrug::Shrug::Shrug:

Dennis, then you missed the "Break Dancing" contests that started at about 10:00 PM:laugh::Joker3:

Dennis, then you missed the "Break Dancing" contests that started at about 10:00 PM:laugh::Joker3:

Well that sucks because I have the perfect body for break dancing..........every time I dance, something breaks:clapping::clapping:

Actually I was there until all the hooch had evaporated.... I just didn't want to be called as a witness:xzqxz:

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CedarRonin

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CedarRonin
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png