Maggie Valley 2019???

Oh boy, are you guys gettin pushy (John n Jan too). It's still 9 months to the "Gathering" and you're planning my calendar already! :)

Rest assured Connie is already on notice that there's a road trip in our future. :AllGood:

Are you complaining? Getting too much attention?

Absolutely not, just trying to have fun and stay active while the tornadoes tip toe around us. Enjoying my TT family! :D

We are getting lots of ice and snow. We are leaving Michigan for Texas early Monday morning. Snow should be finished by then but we will probably need to chip and shovel our way out.

Was 70* here in the NE , and the same tomorrow. Then the bottom will fall out to the 40’s .

Good to hear Ed that the procedure went well :clapping:. Take care.

Was 70* here in the NE , and the same tomorrow. Then the bottom will fall out to the 40’s .

Good to hear Ed that the procedure went well :clapping:. Take care.

I feel for you, Frankie, we'll be a bit damp but the temps will stay in the 70's and upper 60's.

Recovery status

Today is 2 months since my knee replacement. 2 weeks of home PT is behind me as is 5 weeks of out patient PT. 3 more weeks to go. All the big stuff is done. My wound is healing well and I have 95% of my pre-accident range of motion. The next 3 weeks will be regaining strength, fine tuning balance, etc. This has been so much easier than my last recovery.

The not so secret influences to my recoveries were the prayers and other support from my brothers and sisters who ride. Thank you all.

There were 2 "secrets" that were major contributors to both of my recoveries, attitude and lots of hours in the gym before the surgeries. The gym routine started 4+ years ago when I realized it was either get in better shape or quit riding.

Now for the lesson learned part, I felt confident in my physical condition when I had the accident and I don't have any indication that a conditioning short coming contributed to the accident. Some of you (you know who you are) are at the point in life that a self-assessment is in order. Please don't ignore the signs. Even if you don't have an accident and your recovery is aided by an increased activity level you will still gain the benefit of being able to ride longer, more comfortably and safer.

Ride often and ride safe.

Ed

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FUpp

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FUpp
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png