Trike Photos

Administrator

Administrator
Dec 15, 2007
USA
Since some are having trouble posting their pictures to the Garage I have added this thread to post your pictures in. I will be posting an updated "how to" thread on posting pictures to the Garage soon, but in the mean time use this forum to post.

Since some are having trouble posting their pictures to the Garage I have added this thread to post your pictures in. I will be posting an updated "how to" thread on posting pictures to the Garage soon, but in the mean time use this forum to post.

Just trying to figure out how to submit a picture.

This is the newest photo of my trike...sunset on Hwy 1 north of San Simeon, CA. The autos in the background just wouldn't leave the view area!:)

IMG_0633.jpg

Sorry I could not get the photo's to convert and load in the garage section. I have posted more pictures and the story about the journey to construct my remodeled girl in an album under my person listing.

I would humbly request that my girl be considered for trike of the month. I just finished last night.

Thank you,

Ted

Nana,
I was looking through the trikes of the month and saw yours. WOW! That is one gorgeous trike. :cool:

Thank you for the kind words, IHP! She's my baby :p !
I'll bet you've been out on your new baby all day, no matter what the weather. Congratulations!

Nana...
This word gorgeous seems to be used quite a lot around you. Is it the trike they are talking about or just gorgeous you?
What am I talking about of course it's you, so my wife said!!!;) Only joking Nana you are an excellent contributer to a great site. This goes to all the moderators for this site , well done for taking time out of your schedule for the rest of us to have some fun.:cool:

Real Nice looking Trike, what kind of kit is it? Did you do it yourself or have it done? Reason I'm asking, I have kind of decided on a Champion kit, but I don't have a Dealer close by so I was thinking of attemting it myself.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johear65

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johear65
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png