I know a lot of the HD Guys don't look at other forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trade aside, if he's sayin he'll sell for 19999 +tax&fees that's a hell of a buy with the lower miles

IMO, don't know what your trades worth, but from what I'm seein at dealers 14s START at about 22500 and THATS for higher mile (25K+) ones. He's pricin that like a '12 model, and black or no that one looks CLEAN.

Me Too.

What answer are you fishing for.....:Shrug:.....You bought the H/D...:Shrug:

I is confused...:xzqxz:....

I agree. I spent 25 minutes re-reading all of the post in that thread. My question is, what does that have to do with reading other forums? Maybe I just missed something? :confused:

Amendment to above. Maybe you made the title an attempt to get somebody just visiting or glancing at this forum to read the thread and give an opinion?

I agree. I spent 25 minutes re-reading all of the post in that thread. My question is, what does that have to do with reading other forums? Maybe I just missed something? :confused:

Amendment to above. Maybe you made the title an attempt to get somebody just visiting or glancing at this forum to read the thread and give an opinion?

That’s what it was...Fuzzy wanted 25 minutes of your life. :D

i posted this a\the same y\time I did in the Honda section ... wanted the HD guys opinions too ... If you look in the top left corner of the blue ... you will see this was a full week before I bought the HD ... so .. if you wasted 25 minutes reading this lately ... who's fault is that ... :Shrug:

Excuse me.

i posted this a\the same y\time I did in the Honda section ... wanted the HD guys opinions too ... If you look in the top left corner of the blue ... you will see this was a full week before I bought the HD ... so .. if you wasted 25 minutes reading this lately ... who's fault is that ... :Shrug:

Well excuse me. First, I don't read the Honda forum on this site or others, so I have no idea when or where you posted or what date or time. The way I interrupted the title I thought it was directed at people on some of the other HD forums on other sites. You will have to forgive my ignorance I suppose. Last thing I want to do on this site is P.O. anybody, especially a "moderator". Straighten your ruffled feathers and have a nice rest of the week.

Well excuse me. First, I don't read the Honda forum on this site or others, so I have no idea when or where you posted or what date or time. The way I interrupted the title I thought it was directed at people on some of the other HD forums on other sites. You will have to forgive my ignorance I suppose. Last thing I want to do on this site is P.O. anybody, especially a "moderator". Straighten your ruffled feathers and have a nice rest of the week.

Um...whoa.

I was just playin’. We’re all friends here...I hope.

I was being a smart A$$ towards Consitter and Rhino ... sorry if I offended you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dugger

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dugger
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png