Hello from Jackson, Mo

Jan 13, 2011
Jackson, Mo U.S.A
:wave4: Just stoped by to say Hi. I have a few pic's uploaded, more to come as we have my wife's trike and our new trailer repainted to match. Dupont Darker blue with metallic and lot's of pearl added for the ghost flames.:Excited::pepper:

Hi Backlash. Welcome to TrikeTalk! I just looked at your pictures --- you have a couple of great looking rides there! We look forward to getting better acquainted on here, with both you and your wife.

As soon as my wife's trike and boat are finished we will post the pic's. Looking foward to find some trike rallies close by. Any info is greatly appreciated.
Thank's Backlash

Our TrikeTalk rally in in June, the weekend of the 25th, in Maggie Valley, NC. Ton of fun! Not a typical rally with vendors, etc. More of a big ol' family reunion.

Also look for the TOI section here, and join up. It is free to join -- no dues, fees, etc. It is simply our forum riding club. We are encouraging every state to participate just to keep members interacting and sharing together. We've got a great family here!

Our TrikeTalk rally in in June, the weekend of the 25th, in Maggie Valley, NC. Ton of fun! Not a typical rally with vendors, etc. More of a big ol' family reunion.

Also look for the TOI section here, and join up. It is free to join -- no dues, fees, etc. It is simply our forum riding club. We are encouraging every state to participate just to keep members interacting and sharing together. We've got a great family here!

Thank You, Love great family's

:wave4: Just stoped by to say Hi. I have a few pic's uploaded, more to come as we have my wife's trike and our new trailer repainted to match. Dupont Darker blue with metallic and lot's of pearl added for the ghost flames.:Excited::pepper:

Welcome aboard. Nice trike, can wait to see the new paint jobs.

Welcome and Hello from N.E. Kansas. You will like it here. Join TOI maybe if enough of us from Mo. and Ks. jion we can set up some group rides or joint gathering's. Ride safe. Jay A.

Welcome Backlash,
As you can see I'm from the big town of Wappapello. I live just down the road from you. I purchased my home from a couple that lives in Jackson.
If you get down to the lake, look me up and we'll have coffee. :pepper:
:yes:

Tom

Backlash, you won't be far from the Gathering of the Guards (Patriot Guards) national meet in Sept. in Steelville. It's not just trikes but all kinds of bikes. We ride a lot over in MO with a great bunch of others. Join in on our forum and get acquainted with some in your neighborhood. Stockton Lake Forums

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lean Machine

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lean Machine
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png