stallion ac/heat blower motor

Before you spend too much time.. What year is the Stallion & is the fuse box in the engine compartment more rectangular & look just like the one in the owners manual, or is it a smaller square shaped fuse box?

blower motor

Before you spend too much time.. What year is the Stallion & is the fuse box in the engine compartment more rectangular & look just like the one in the owners manual, or is it a smaller square shaped fuse box?

its a 2009 I haven't check the fuse it blows fine on low and med don't blow on hi

If you end up replacing the switch, it is not that difficult to remove. It is easier if you pop that whole panel out first which has heater controls and radio I believe. You can pull the plug a loose on the back of the panel to give it a little more freedom. On the small panel with the heater/ac controls it has a backing plate held on by 2 small screws. Remove the screws and it all comes apart. When you get it apart, you can see the small allen screws on the knobs. This is a good time to tighten them as they tend to work loose. Last time I worked on mine about three years ago, I applied locktite to the allen screws and had no more trouble.

If it's an 09 you probably have the rectangular style box (but verify to be sure, it does matter!). If it works on low/med but not high it's most likely the fan relay going out & causing your issue, but to reiterate this is ONLY for the rectangular fuse box. Low/med bypasses the relay, but the high side goes through the relay because of the draw it creates. It's a regular automotive relay that can be had @ any parts store.

fan/ac relays are located right beside the riders backrest bracket & should be zip tied to the underside of the frame rail (unless they've been moved or messed with). There are 3 relays & the outer relay that has an orange wire going to it is for the high side fan control. I'd check the relay first, it's be far the easiest to get to & with the fan/switch controls on the dash no longer being available it's your best hope also.

Also for future reference in case you were unaware, the center relay is the one that provides power to the cooling fan for the radiator also.

fan switch

If it's an 09 you probably have the rectangular style box (but verify to be sure, it does matter!). If it works on low/med but not high it's most likely the fan relay going out & causing your issue, but to reiterate this is ONLY for the rectangular fuse box. Low/med bypasses the relay, but the high side goes through the relay because of the draw it creates. It's a regular automotive relay that can be had @ any parts store.

fan/ac relays are located right beside the riders backrest bracket & should be zip tied to the underside of the frame rail (unless they've been moved or messed with). There are 3 relays & the outer relay that has an orange wire going to it is for the high side fan control. I'd check the relay first, it's be far the easiest to get to & with the fan/switch controls on the dash no longer being available it's your best hope also.

Also for future reference in case you were unaware, the center relay is the one that provides power to the cooling fan for the radiator also.

would like and thank you for all your help when I get time this week ill check it out and ty again

Richard what does the 3rd relay do?

ac/blower motor

would like and thank you for all your help when I get time this week ill check it out and ty again

I got time and checked the relay you told me about got a new one it works fine on all three speeds thanks again for your help here is part # R3177 BWD brand got it advance thanks again

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trinalee

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trinalee
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png