New Trike - Richland Roadster Kit

Feb 28, 2019
Butler,PA
I just installed a Richland Roadster Kit on my 2001 HD Ultra Classic. I like the kit so far and I'm trying to dial in the tire pressures. On an outrigger type of conversion, what pressures are others running in the front & rear bike tires and the outrigger tires. Also looking for recommended pressures in front and rear shocks both single and 2 up.

I currently am running 30 in the outrigger tires, 38in the front bike tire, 40 in the rear. Shock pressures 10 front, 20 rear solo. Haven't ridden it 2 up yet but assume I will have to adjust shock pressure.

Looking for advise so I don't have to recreate the wheel.

Thanks!

I ride a 2009 GL1800 Goldwing with a Tow Pac setup with 12" trike tires and I run 32 PSI in them, 28 PSI in my Darkside rear Bridgestone Drive Guard and 36-41 in my Bridgestone BT-45 up front... Works well for me and I typically get 17K+ out of the rear tire and 17-20K miles out of the front tire before replacement is needed...

Good luck with the new trike kit...

Les

Richland trike

I recently had my 1991 Goldwing converted with the Richland trike kit. I'm enjoying the new ride. I currently run 22lbs in the outrigger tires, still playing with the bike tire pressures, 36 in the front and 38 in the rear. I haven't played with the shocks yet.

I recently had my 1991 Goldwing converted with the Richland trike kit. I'm enjoying the new ride. I currently run 22lbs in the outrigger tires, still playing with the bike tire pressures, 36 in the front and 38 in the rear. I haven't played with the shocks yet.

Phillip.........Welcome To Trike-Talk.........:clapping:.....

New member in Toledo

Has anyone installed a Richland kit on a 89 Honda shadow 1100?

- - - Updated - - -

Should be 98 shadow 1100. My bad. I've had nothing but problems.

tire pressure

I was told by Lane at Richland to run the tires at between 20-25 Psi.

I currently am running 30 in the outrigger tires, 38in the front bike tire, 40 in the rear. Shock pressures 10 front, 20 rear solo. Haven't ridden it 2 up yet but assume I will have to adjust shock pressure.

Looking for advise so I don't have to recreate the wheel.

Thanks![/QUOTE]

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bruce Tapscott aka T.P.

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bruce Tapscott aka T.P.
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png