Northeast Region Trike Riders

Jan 19, 2013
Port Charlotte fl/Hinsdale MA
How many are going to ride with us in New York in August? Repeat of last years event at the same place. 3 day All Inclusive Accommodations. Looks to be a good time. Check it out on FB. Northeast Region Trike Riders. Everyone is welcome. Anyone heard from Bozo.

If your talking about the Acra Manor August 22-25th...... Well my answer is: Does a bear poop in the woods?

Yes I'm going and already sent in my deposit, and have a written receipt right here in my hand :clapping:

Folks we had a wonderful time last year, getting a chance to meet everyone face to face, instead of screen names on the computer makes it even more fun...

The Acra Manor was wonderful place for this rally

We are allowed to park our bikes outside our rooms every night...(no one messes with your bike)

The rooms were clean, and no road traffic could be heard

The food was excellent

The roads were smooth

The entertainment was great

The swimming pool was clean (and warm)

If your on the "fence" about going, I suggest you climb off that fence, and send in your deposit NOW! I guarantee you will have a fun time...

Ronnie

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
52johnson

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
52johnson
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png