The conversion is done!!

Congratz!! That looks great, be safe on that ride home. Don't forget to bring a few extra toothpicks to pick out all them bugs out of your teeth from all the smilling you going to be doing on the way home. :)

Cool(no pun intended)
After viewing your pics-checked your profile-Thought that bike was a Peace Officers Special Edition!
I was a Reserve Deputy&ReserveCityPatrolman for over 30yrs!
Thank you for your public service years and welcome to the World of Three.
Get ready for some great rides!
Dawg

Well, it was 17 degrees when I left Martinsburg WV yesterday. The guys at M&J Motor Co did a great job on my conversion!! 265 miles home and all went great!! The trike rode great and thank God my heated gear worked good as well!! Only got up to 23 degrees when I got back home! So far you've all been right, I should have done it sooner!!

Picking it up tomorrow, highs going to be in the 20's, (thank God for heated clothing), 4 and a 1/2 hour ride home! Pics of conversion in albums.

Motor256

Very nice trike and paint. Just picked up my Goldwing Hannigan on Friday. Pictures are great. I don't know about you, but when I saw my beautiful bike torn apart, I was having secnt thoughts. None now, however.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burnout

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burnout
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png