dyna beads

I prefer a product called Ride-On. I heard the beads can clump if they get moisture in them as when adding air to the tires. Plus with Ride-On you get the added protection for flats. Just my opinion.

Have used Dyna Beads for years in my m/c tires.Never a problem.Have never used the Ride On product to compare the two.The Dyna Beads balance system has been used by the trucking industry for many years.

Never used either one. Never had a flat tire - - - on any motorcycle in 60 years. Can't say the same thing on any of my cars though.

That being said, I'll probably get one on my way to Washington DC tomorrow for Rolling Thunder. Hope my luck continues.

I have used Dyna beads in my bikes and they did a nice job, no need for wheel wts and never had any clumping. Just make sure the valve stem is in the upper half of the tire when checking tire pressure or you might get a bead stuck in the stem and let all your air out!

That said, I am running Ride On in all the trike tires now and no wheel wts and no problems. So, I would say both do the job they claim to do, but Ride On has the advantage of sealing up a small puncture so you can keep going.

I have used Dyna beads in my bikes and they did a nice job, no need for wheel wts and never had any clumping. Just make sure the valve stem is in the upper half of the tire when checking tire pressure or you might get a bead stuck in the stem and let all your air out!

Valve stem should be in the 6 o'clock position when checking or adding air per instructions if I remember correctly.

Here ya go.

Copy and paste from the Dyna Bead web site:

Motorcycles:

• While the filtered valve cores are an asset if they can be used, many motorcycle valve stems, especially the metal chrome or SS ones will not accept them. We have no way of knowing ahead of time which ones will or will not work. If you don't have the filtered cores, simply remember to rotate the valve stem somewhere around the 6:00 position and give the stem a quick shot of compressed air BEFORE checking air pressure. For 90° valve stems, always give it a quick shot of air before checking.

However it does show when installing them in a tire that is broken down and the beeds poured in...... fill it with air with the tire standing up and the stem at 12 o'clock.

BTW, I have been using them for 8 or 9 years with good results and no problems.

Had them in all wheels on my 16 Tri for 20,000 miles. no clumping,, Just put the Goodyear Comfordtred rears on & put Dnya's in them also. I actually liked them so much < I put them in all 4 wheels on my GMC Sierra

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lean Machine

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lean Machine
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png