Reverse gear for a reverse trike

May 22, 2019
Cape Coral, FL, USA
We are in the process of purchasing a reverse trike, similar to a T-Rex, which doesn't have reverse. We would like to get reverse installed, but are having difficulty finding a company that manufactures a reverse that would work for this. We don't have the trike yet, so I can't post photos, but any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Hi Lisa! Saw your sign-up message. WELCOME to TrikeTalk.

As to your question... please be very SURE that trike is the one you want. Already... you have an issue with it - lacking reverse - and so far not being able to resolve the issue.

I personally would not purchase a trike without everything major I needed already on the bike. Having to hunt down parts and techs who can do the work is a MAJOR pain.

Just throwing this out there for consideration. You are new to trikes and the first experience should be a good one.

Good luck with your quest.

We are in the process of purchasing a reverse trike, similar to a T-Rex, which doesn't have reverse. We would like to get reverse installed, but are having difficulty finding a company that manufactures a reverse that would work for this. We don't have the trike yet, so I can't post photos, but any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

The name and the model of the Trike you are looking at would be very helpful👍📞

Welcome aboard Lisa. Alot id going to depend on what the drive train is. Need to know that before can give possibly any help.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fuele

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fuele
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png