What is this?

Dec 30, 2014
Grand Junction, Co. USA
I've been meaning to get a picture of this for awhile and asking what it is ... I don't remember this on my 14 Ultra Limited or my 15 Tri ... so any help would be appreciated. it's the yellow behind the ignition switch in the pic?

Ignition Yellow.jpg

Almost looks like something has come off that would normally hide that? Anyone else have this?

I can see the same yellow thing on my '18 TG. Had to tell from your photo but mine looks a bit more recessed / farther down. Appears to me to be connected to the igntion switch down below the fairing cap. No idea what it is or what it is for.

If you are sitting on the bike you'll never see it. Have to be pretty much directly above the ignition switch knob and looking straight down.

I can see the same yellow thing on my '18 TG. Had to tell from your photo but mine looks a bit more recessed / farther down. Appears to me to be connected to the igntion switch down below the fairing cap. No idea what it is or what it is for.

If you are sitting on the bike you'll never see it. Have to be pretty much directly above the ignition switch knob and looking straight down.

Yep, same on my 14 ... maybe I just never noticed it on the other bikes

I think it's the locking tab on the connector plug on the bottom of ign switch. You depress the yellow tab to unplug the harness. I broke the yellow tab on mine when I was disassembling for triple tree change a couple years ago. Fortunately the connector plugs on pretty tight, it has never worked it's way loose.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GusGus1

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GusGus1
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png