Passanger floorboards

May 26, 2019
Cape Coral
I have a 2004 Goldwing Motor Trike. I am interested in purchasing the Kuryakyn passenger floorboards that have the hidden lever that rises up so my wife can change the placement of her feet. I read one review that said it won't work on the trike because of the fender. Does anyone else know if this is true or any idea on another product I can use?

Hello and :welcome: to Trike Talk, glad to have U with us. :wave4:

They had a product at one time that was slotted and allowed you to raise and lower the floorboards for the passenger. Of the two products I looked at both will not work on trikes.

Rick ..Welcome to trike-Talk...........:wave4:....I can't help you on the floor boards....

But i'm sure someone will jump in with the info you need....

Again....Welcome......:clapping:...

18851_1350x900_RGB_72DPI.jpg.ashx

https://www.kuryakyn.com/products/4042/passenger-cruise-pegs

I put these on my Wing/Hannigan. I did have to buy longer bolts as there were spacers added to the OEM boards to clear the trike body and the bolts supplied by Kury were not long enough. Make sure you get Grade 8 bolts.

Wife loves them.

Passenger boards

Thanks for the help. I will show the passenger pegs to the wife. This may:cool: be just what I need. Thank you everybody the quick replies. I've had my trike a couple years now. I've put about 25,000 miles on it since I got it. We love going on trips with it. Wish I'd join this forum sooner.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JamesFW

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JamesFW
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png