Ride Report 2019 Black Hills, Grand Teton Mtns., Rocky Mountain Ntl. Park

Thank you Kevin and Mary for taking us along on your trip out west and back home! Great pics...and great story telling!

Just returned from Sturgis Rally this afternoon. Earlier construction in the Hills....gone!:D:D:D Rained most evenings, but days were great. Left yesterday afternoon through Nemo and Vanocker Canyon to Sturgis....great, great, great roads! Big, dark clouds coming from the south and west, so rain suit on in Newell...and rode in rain to Faith, where I spent the night.

Rained most of the night, but this morning I chased the clouds going east on Hwy 212..(Mary would've loved the clouds last night and today! Black and white but thankfully no green.)...wet to damp roads, but did not catch up to the rain...yippee!!

Just east of Gettysburg, (not the Civil War Battlesite!!), 3 antelope in a field of soybeans so tall could barely see the bodies...mostly heads turned towards me as I went by.

Home safe a few hours later, and the first thing after unloading and a bite to eat, is to turn on computer and see how your trip home went.....and now looking forward to the Northern Trip. Again, enjoy your trip and Ride Safe!

Bill

What a great trip

Thanks for taking us along with you:clapping:

Thanks Jack! :)

Hey Kevin & Mary, great trip report & pictures! As usual from you two!

Thanks for taking us along, as it were. :clapping:

Thank you, glad you enjoyed!!!

Thank you Kevin & Mary, great pics, it was wonderful riding along with you. ThumbUp

Cool, glad you two enjoyed. While we were riding the Pig Trail, I was thinking about both of you and our ride together! :D

Thank you Kevin and Mary for taking us along on your trip out west and back home! Great pics...and great story telling!

Just returned from Sturgis Rally this afternoon. Earlier construction in the Hills....gone!:D:D:D Rained most evenings, but days were great. Left yesterday afternoon through Nemo and Vanocker Canyon to Sturgis....great, great, great roads! Big, dark clouds coming from the south and west, so rain suit on in Newell...and rode in rain to Faith, where I spent the night.

Rained most of the night, but this morning I chased the clouds going east on Hwy 212..(Mary would've loved the clouds last night and today! Black and white but thankfully no green.)...wet to damp roads, but did not catch up to the rain...yippee!!

Just east of Gettysburg, (not the Civil War Battlesite!!), 3 antelope in a field of soybeans so tall could barely see the bodies...mostly heads turned towards me as I went by.

Home safe a few hours later, and the first thing after unloading and a bite to eat, is to turn on computer and see how your trip home went.....and now looking forward to the Northern Trip. Again, enjoy your trip and Ride Safe!

Bill

Hey Bill,

Good to hear you had a great time in Sturgis and the ride home! Thanks for your help, and was enjoyable visiting!

Kevin

I enjoyed reading and looking at the pics you posted. Thanks for taking the time to do so. My wife and I have done similar travel as well. We have a leesure lite and a toy hauler. The leesure lite is the 3rd Motorcyle camper we have owned and we have had several campers over the years but this is our 1st toy hauler. We took a Aspen sentry to Maine and back to Ohio and a aliner alite to California and back. Several trips to Tennessee and mountains of WV. We have not used the leesure lite this year,but have used the toyhauler a few times with 1 trip to Flyoid Virginia,and a upcoming trip to the smokie mountains of Tennessee.

I enjoyed reading and looking at the pics you posted. Thanks for taking the time to do so. My wife and I have done similar travel as well. We have a leesure lite and a toy hauler. The leesure lite is the 3rd Motorcyle camper we have owned and we have had several campers over the years but this is our 1st toy hauler. We took a Aspen sentry to Maine and back to Ohio and a aliner alite to California and back. Several trips to Tennessee and mountains of WV. We have not used the leesure lite this year,but have used the toyhauler a few times with 1 trip to Flyoid Virginia,and a upcoming trip to the smokie mountains of Tennessee.

Very cool! Glad you enjoyed.

Wishing you a great trip to the Smoky Mountains!

Kevin

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
topaz

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
topaz
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png