Rear Tires

I just had the Goodyear ComfortTreds installed before leaving on this trip. After riding 300 miles in a driving rain, all I can say is WOW, Great grip & much better ride than the Dunflops, rain was so bad I had to follow tail lights . From a safe distance, Speeds were down to 55, Finally out of the rain 75 & a smooth ride; I forget who first recommended these but glad I listened, THANKS whoever,:xszpv::clapping::clapping::clapping:

I just had the Goodyear ComfortTreds installed before leaving on this trip. After riding 300 miles in a driving rain, all I can say is WOW, Great grip & much better ride than the Dunflops, rain was so bad I had to follow tail lights . From a safe distance, Speeds were down to 55, Finally out of the rain 75 & a smooth ride; I forget who first recommended these but glad I listened, THANKS whoever,:xszpv::clapping::clapping::clapping:

Dang, too bad it does not come in 205-65-16, I was really getting all caught up in the 'ComfortTreds' and the positive comment.

Over 2000 miles on the trip so far & what a diff. those tires make. Wife loves the ride & noticed the diff. the first day. There will not be be anymore Dunflops on this trike. Goodyears on the back & Avon on the front. Dealer said the Dunflops are good for over 60k or more ,so I had then installed on the trailer as those tires were 10yrs. old. Up in Idaho ,Montana next.

I'm thinking BFG Radial T/As or Coopers next time, 215/70-15. I'll want to stay with RWLs but the ones I have are no longer made.
Over 2000 miles on the trip so far & what a diff. those tires make. Wife loves the ride & noticed the diff. the first day. There will not be be anymore Dunflops on this trike. Goodyears on the back & Avon on the front. Dealer said the Dunflops are good for over 60k or more ,so I had then installed on the trailer as those tires were 10yrs. old. Up in Idaho ,Montana next.
:xzqxz:

doorag%20smilie.gif
if they flop, likely they are flat anyway. :Shrug:

Based on your input along with several others about the goodyear comfortred tires I've decided to go with the goodyear as well... thanks! Question what tire pressure did you run your older dunlops at and did you stay with that pressure in the goodyears?

Thanks, Ron

Based on your input along with several others about the goodyear comfortred tires I've decided to go with the goodyear as well... thanks! Question what tire pressure did you run your older dunlops at and did you stay with that pressure in the goodyears?

Thanks, Ron

22 - 23 in Dunlops & Goodyears. I liked them so much When I bought a new 2020 Tri Part of the deal was dealer had to switch all tires to the new Trike. Also Dynabeads for balance.

Dunflops

22 - 23 iN Dunlops & Goodyears. I liked them so much When I bought a new 2020 Tri Part of the deal was dealer had to switch all tires to the new Trike. Also Dynabeads for balance.

Quit using Dunflops quite a few years ago. Did Conti tours till they quit making them, got 17k out of the back and 23k on the front. Currently I'm on the Michelin thing. Want to try the Goodyears but it will be a couple years down the road. Been using beads since about 2016, love them.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lean Machine

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lean Machine
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png