strobe brake light kit

Jun 6, 2019
Washington
And yes I have questions!

We have a just bought a 2007 Harley Ultra Glide, Renegade Trike kit with a touring package. we want to add a brake light strobe kit and still use the standard 1157 bulbs. Anyone here have any ideas. We have looked online, all that does is confuse us. Any information would be great.

Thanking you in advance,

The issue is that we have a 2007, they don’t have a plug and play for this year Trike. If ours was a 2011 or newer there’s no issues. I called them, they said if I change all the bulbs to LED bulbs they may be able to assist me. Thats about $250. Including bulbs. Hopefully someone knows of a strobe kit that works with standard bulbs.

The issue is that we have a 2007, they don’t have a plug and play for this year Trike. If ours was a 2011 or newer there’s no issues. I called them, they said if I change all the bulbs to LED bulbs they may be able to assist me. Thats about $250. Including bulbs. Hopefully someone knows of a strobe kit that works with standard bulbs.

You can change the 2 rear brake bulbs to LED's with a lifetime warranty for under $25.

I know, I did it. The link to what I posted says it's for your year & works with either bulb.

:welcome: To the Trike Talk Family! FROM SOUTH
attachment.php
Angleton, TX

Howdy Mike:wave4:

What year is your Trike? I'm finding that Custom dynamics does not make a strobe kit that will flash all four of my brake lights, one on each fender and two on the tour kit, using incandescent bulbs. Then their not sure their controller will even work on the 2007 Harley Ultra Glide Touring model with the Renegade Trike addition. Someone please help!

What year is your Trike? I'm finding that Custom dynamics does not make a strobe kit that will flash all four of my brake lights, one on each fender and two on the tour kit, using incandescent bulbs. Then their not sure their controller will even work on the 2007 Harley Ultra Glide Touring model with the Renegade Trike addition. Someone please help!

Sorry I could not help you, I tried, by your year of bike, they say the module I linked you to should work.

You may get better response posting your questions in the proper forum as this is a new members intro forum & not the best place for technical questions.

Good luck.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lean Machine

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lean Machine
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png