Trouble finding list of DTC's

Jul 26, 2015
Lancing, TN USA
Hi everyone, I have a check engine light and throttle issues. I did a check and found DTC P0118, and P0577. I know there is a complete list on this forum somewhere (I have seen it). I can't find it. Can someone help me? (08 Ultra Classic) I have the service manual but can't find it in that either.

Thanks in advance.

Jack, he stated he had a 2008, those codes won't work will they?

Yeah, the code numbers are pretty much universal, even up to and including late models

You will find many DTC in OBD2 crossover from the automotive industry

They had OBD many years before HD thought of it

Reactions: MDO
Please excuse my "time lags." Sometimes (most of the time) honeydo's take precedence over my personal plans! and then There's the rain. Anyway, I replaced the ET Sensor and Rear Breaklight switch. Cleared old DTC and did fresh diagnostics. No DTC's. Did an 80 mile test run. Yay!! no issues and no check engine light. I was beginning to wonder if I would ever have another ride without issues, but it happened. Thanks again Jack, for your help. The static cruise control diagnostics worked as advertised.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burnout

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burnout
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png