Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: just deb

5+ Posts
    User ID

Default just deb

I have a question for those of you that have the smoothie kit. I do love the trunk size, but I'm not loving the look of the back. It's just..so...wide, nothing. I first thought of putting a bumper on it to give it some visual interest. The bumper idea was only for looks, not a strong weight bearing thing. But then I found out even though my idea was light weight, to have 2 brackets holding it on. could possible crack the fiberglass after driving for a while, shaking etc. So do you have any pictures of things you have done with painting etc. to make the back-end more visually exciting? I like the side view of the smoothie. I have a H D Ultra classic. Everything is black. Thanks. I hope to see what you've done.

48500+ Posts
    Gold Club Member
    User ID

I just Google images for the smoothie.....50+ or more pictures, and not a one had a bumper .......
    Sometimes a Cigar is Just a Cigar.....
    2018...SLINGSHOT...........

4500+ Posts
    Gold Club Member
    User ID

Hi Deb have you given any thought to the Hannigan Transformer trike conversion? It's unique also and you can change the look of it. http://www.hannigantrikes.com/produc...n-transformer/ You sound like you want 'Different' in a trike. Just a suggestion.
    Retired trike builder
    America's first lady trike builder.
    Go Navy!

5+ Posts
    User ID

Default Just deb

Quote Originally Posted by rhino 2 View Post
    I just Google images for the smoothie.....50+ or more pictures, and not a one had a bumper .......
    I know, not an option. I'll keep an eye on Google for something. Thanks

5+ Posts
    User ID

Default Just deb

Quote Originally Posted by trike lady View Post
    Hi Deb have you given any thought to the Hannigan Transformer trike conversion? It's unique also and you can change the look of it. http://www.hannigantrikes.com/produc...n-transformer/ You sound like you want 'Different' in a trike. Just a suggestion.
    Oh my, I am in love!!! Thanks for the info. She is beautiful. I just got my trike 3 weeks ago. I have issues with my legs so I wasn't sure how I would feel riding a trike. I didn't want to invest a huge amount of money not knowing if this was a way for me to go. When the time comes for me to upgrade...thats definitely the kind I'll look for. I absolutely love riding. Thanks