New member from South Dakota

Jun 23, 2019
STURGIS
Saying hello to all of you on Trike Talk

I reside in Sturgis, SD

Have a recently converted 2017 Indian Roadmaster MotorTrike conversion built in May.

I rode a 2016 Chieftain before that and a HD Street Glide and Tri Glide Trike.

Currently not too happy with the conversion due to engine performance issues.

I would like to here from others if you also encountered problems. Seems no one ever tells or knows

about the problems before getting a conversion done.

Thank you.

Saying hello to all of you on Trike Talk

I reside in Sturgis, SD

Have a recently converted 2017 Indian Roadmaster MotorTrike conversion built in May.

I rode a 2016 Chieftain before that and a HD Street Glide and Tri Glide Trike.

Currently not too happy with the conversion due to engine performance issues.

I would like to here from others if you also encountered problems. Seems no one ever tells or knows

about the problems before getting a conversion done.

Thank you.

Shon........Very few members here on Trike-Talk seldom pull punches....I know i Certainly don't......There quite a few people that have had problems......

I'm sure you'll hear from them soon, Give them time its a slow Sunday....

And i know i welcome you on your first post, And i would like to thank you again for coming to Trike-Talk...

Hang in there Shon....You'll get the help/answers you'll need, Believe me..ThumbUp..

:welcome: To the Trike Talk Family! FROM SOUTH
attachment.php
Angleton, TX

Howdy Shon!:wave4:

Sean, welcome to TrikeTalk. Several years ago I joined TT for the same reason, I was having trouble with my New trike. I gathered the information from the knowledgeable TT members and took that information to my local wrench. Voila, problem fixed and I saved a ton of money! Check back regularly and you will receive good information from the veteran TT members! Welcome aboard!

Welcome to the forum from Western Pennsylvania I'm sure you will get it figured out possibly rearing? good luck ride safe Fred

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ve7poi

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ve7poi
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png