A/C

Dan the A/C on the Stallion is more of a novelty then functional. The A/C was included in the drive train that TBMS purchased from Ford. So they just left it on. Does it blow cold air (yes) but it dissipates so quickly to really do anything. You could get one of those hoses that attach to the outlet and put the other end into your clothes.

Dan the A/C on the Stallion is more of a novelty then functional. The A/C was included in the drive train that TBMS purchased from Ford. So they just left it on. Does it blow cold air (yes) but it dissipates so quickly to really do anything. You could get one of those hoses that attach to the outlet and put the other end into your clothes.

Thanks for the info. I really figured it might be something like that. So much wind coming into the cockpit that Im sure it dissipates anything cool out pretty quick. Anyway, I am thinking about selling the Sling and trying one of the Stallion cycles. I appreciate your input. Have a nice day!

Hello

my stallions previous owner modified the front vent to receive 2 2 inch flexible hoses which then he just put them up his shirt, the passenger also had 1 vent modified with a 2 inch hose. I think he explained the process on this site in 08 I think or right after it started:clapping: i think the thread was by stallion146. don't need ac up here in nw but heat is nice:laugh:

Dragon

Kind a like the tree huggers do in winter, drop the convertible top, roll up the windows, blast the heat :qpnmt:

I was out in city traffic yesterday and today. I turned on the a/c and it does help in slow city traffic, especially stopped at traffic lights. I would say up to about 40 mph it is beneficial, but above that the a/c is sucked right out. I have the Baker Wings on the cowl and each side of the windshield, so I just turn them in and get a nice breeze at speed.

Maybe it's jealousy ... but .. A/C on a motorcycle is just wrong IMHO ... :Shrug:

Pretty sure it's jealousy ... :AGGHH: ... but, I do have a vest that you soak and it "cools" you ... :D

The Kool-aid boys, Say that about Helmets and Quiet pipes and Cooling vest's and a third wheel .....:D...

Thats what makes the crazy wacky world of Motorcycles go round....:laugh:....

Thanks for the info. I really figured it might be something like that. So much wind coming into the cockpit that Im sure it dissipates anything cool out pretty quick. Anyway, I am thinking about selling the Sling and trying one of the Stallion cycles. I appreciate your input. Have a nice day!
But think about this how many people do you see with converable cars going down the road and still have the air on ! ! also with the Stallion if you have the side curtains or air vents it does help keep the cool air in

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redskin9

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redskin9
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png