TinkTrikester

Hello fellow Trike owners. I am new to this forum and need expert Lehman Monarch II advice about rear shock replacement for my 2006 GL 1800 . MY LEFT SIDE IS SITTING A LOT LOWER THAN RIGHT AND IS RUBBING FENDER WHEN BARELY HIT A SMALL BUMP. My neighbor took a picture of the black solid color shock bc I'm in a wheelchair and couldn't see the shock very well. Can someone please tell me what brand and where to buy 2 rear shocks for my trike? I Will try to post the pic neighbor took. Thx for any advice or info.

TINK

Last edited:
Hi Tink...welcome to TrikeTalk!

We have a member by the screen name Lee H. Man (Jim). He is our go-to Lehman guy. He checks this forum pretty regularly. Also, others who own Lehman products are pretty savvy...give everybody a bit for response.

:welcome: To the Trike Talk Family! FROM SOUTH
attachment.php
Angleton, TX

Howdy Tink!:wave4:

Hello fellow Trike owners. I am new to this forum and need expert Lehman Monarch II advice about rear shock replacement for my 2006 GL 1800 . MY LEFT SIDE IS SITTING A LOT LOWER THAN RIGHT AND IS RUBBING FENDER WHEN BARELY HIT A SMALL BUMP. My neighbor took a picture of the black solid color shock bc I'm in a wheelchair and couldn't see the shock very well. Can someone please tell me what brand and where to buy 2 rear shocks for my trike? I Will try to post the pic neighbor took. Thx for any advice or info.

TINK

I looked for picture, found none. Is it a Solid Axle rear of Independent Suspension rear end?

Tink,

Welcome to Trike Talk from West Virginia.:wave4:

Since I don't know the history of the trike, I have a number of questions that could be answered by a couple of photos of the trike, specifically beneath the swingarm.

The Monarch I model utilized three (3) shocks, the OEM Honda mono-shock and two (2) outboard shocks.

The Monarch II model utilized two (2) shocks, the OEM Honda mono-shock and an auxiliary coil-over lateral shock.

If the unit is leaning to one side, it may be a fatigued swingarm (cracked welds) or something other than failed shocks.

Like I said, a picture or two could shed light on the real problem.:Shrug:

Go to my website and call me http://www.mjtrikes.com

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carl-FLRT

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carl-FLRT
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png