Rode Today!

Weather was great here today also but I had to spend the day job hunting. Tomorrow...I will be on the road. You better enjoy those temps while you can. I just saw the weather and some COLD stuff is headed your way in a few days.

it was around 70 here today...rode about 180 miles round trip...was nice to putt, putt in the county, sun was out, took off the jackets and a low ride...

I'm going out tomorrow. By all accounts it should be a beautiful day and I intend to take advantage of it. Rain and cold on Sunday so tomorrow has to be it.

A ride out to a lake I haven't been to in quite a few years seems to be in order. It's only about 50 miles from my house so after breakfast with the Beemer group I think I'll head out there.

Snow over 3 or 4 feet this season so far, with more possible this week. I am DONE with winters!!!! :( And here you tease us..... :Trike1:

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Took the 2 Wheel Dragon out dancing today. 200 miles of pure bliss. Perfect weather, quiet country roads, and the flat 6 was purring like a kitten.

Just quick addendum, 10-18" snow predicted with possible blizzard conditions Monday-Wednesday and temps below zero this week....oh well.:AGGHH::mad:

Thurs. and Friday it was in the 60's and Sat. 73. I got to ride my new trike and I'm loving it!!

TrikeA0001.jpg

NICE! I'm jealous (let's just be honest), but still I am happy for anyone who can be out riding already!

U lucky dog you and it don't look like you got 4' of snow in your driveway like mine . Mine will look like that in 10 weeks Maybe

70 here in north Florida yesterday. Had a great 100 mile ride up into south Georgia with a couple of friends from Quebec and an incredible lunch at a mom and pop buffet in Madison FL. Simply terrific home cooking. After we split for our respective homes, I did something I haven't done before. Maybe foolish, but I couldn't resist. Stowed my helmet and took off my do-rag so I could feel the wind in my hair. Mama, riding for the first time in a couple of months, and always keeping me balanced, reminded me I don't have any hair. So, OK. The wind blew across my head. The ride home is a country road with almost no traffic and I kept it in 4th gear, so I didn't feel particularly dare-devilish. The best news is that Mama is going for an MRI of her knee tomorrow. The Ortho doc thinks the problem is very likely a torn meniscus with about a 6 week recovery when repaired arthroscopically. The good news? It looks like Mama will be able to ride again and we'll keep the trike. Funny bit: the doc asked if she had Harley gear. Check. Then he said we should get a trike. Check. As he was dictating his memo to the file, he referred to her as a "Harley Girl," then amended that to "Harley Grandma." Life is good. Thanks to all who gave moral support for her knee injury, suffered when she crashed and burned during her MC endorsement training.

Bob (RLPCEP)

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mayhem-VOM

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mayhem-VOM
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png