new guy to the forum

PaPa Smurf

TOI - Alabama
Jan 28, 2011
Foley, Al
I"m not new to Motorcycle's been riding over 40 years, I had my trike for the pass four years...I'm off the GL1800 rider,...so let clean the air first thing, I had a hard live and did not get a good Edu. ..I love the Lord Jesus Christ, and would do what every I could for my few man.....but I love trike's and thats what we are all here for.....some times I might mis-spell, or tell a joke in the wrong spot inorder to make a smile on your..and I live 9-miles from the beach, and if your every down here you need call and say HI...for I'll want to buy you a cup of coffee....so you all come...you hear....:GrpHug1: I ride a wing on a motortrike kit......and I'm happy to be here...:pepper:

Hi PaPa Smurf! So glad you found TrikeTalk! Welcome to the family.....it sounds like you are going to fit in here just fine :D

Welcome to the board,, I see you live in Foley,, we camp at Anchors Aweigh Rv in Foley.. might go there in March not sure yet.. depends on work schedule.. We have a lot of good people on here,, don't sweat the small stuff, we all mispell words except for Nana and Blondiegal.. They are perfect with everything,,,and if U think I am kidding just ask them :D

Enjoy and ride safe....

Welcome to the board,, I see you live in Foley,, we camp at Anchors Aweigh Rv in Foley.. might go there in March not sure yet.. depends on work schedule.. We have a lot of good people on here,, don't sweat the small stuff, we all mispell words except for Nana and Blondiegal.. They are perfect with everything,,,and if U think I am kidding just ask them :D

Enjoy and ride safe....

He's right, papa, but pay no attention to him - he's a troublemaker!! We love him anyway! :laugh:

We're just glad to have another Southern cousin join us! Welcome!:yes:

I"m not new to Motorcycle's been riding over 40 years, I had my trike for the pass four years...I'm off the GL1800 rider,...so let clean the air first thing, I had a hard live and did not get a good Edu. ..I love the Lord Jesus Christ, and would do what every I could for my few man.....but I love trike's and thats what we are all here for.....some times I might mis-spell, or tell a joke in the wrong spot inorder to make a smile on your..and I live 9-miles from the beach, and if your every down here you need call and say HI...for I'll want to buy you a cup of coffee....so you all come...you hear....:GrpHug1: I ride a wing on a motortrike kit......and I'm happy to be here...:pepper:

Welcome aboard we are glad you are here. Spell check is my best friend because I am terrible at it. So you are not alone here.

Welcome Emmitt! Glad you made it over. Folks tend to be more respectful here than some boards :yes:. You wont see a lot of name calling and fussing going on... We are blessed to have lots of great members who enjoy one another.ThumbUp

But then, it could be because we have a mini-ninja with an attitude who keeps everyone in line.... :EvilTwinNana: :brushspank:

Welcome Emmitt! Glad you made it over. Folks tend to be more respectful here than some boards :yes:. You wont see a lot of name calling and fussing going on... We are blessed to have lots of great members who enjoy one another.ThumbUp

But then, it could be because we have a mini-ninja with an attitude who keeps everyone in line.... :EvilTwinNana: :brushspank:

And I would like to add to Zook's comments, that is the way we like it on this forum. We came here for the friends ship. Thanks Zook and Nana

Just found this site a few minutes ago. After 53 years on two wheels, I am looking to get into the trike world. Current ride is of the two wheeled persuasion, 02 HD Lowrider.
Don't want to give riding up due to arthritis, and am considering converting my ride to a trike . Don't know much about trikes at all; but more than willing to learn.

Welcome Papa...thought you were "familiar"!! You'll find this is a great place to be, you'll get to meet some truly awesome people, and find little (to none!!) of the politics or drama of some other sites. ;)

Just found this site a few minutes ago. After 53 years on two wheels, I am looking to get into the trike world. Current ride is of the two wheeled persuasion, 02 HD Lowrider.
Don't want to give riding up due to arthritis, and am considering converting my ride to a trike . Don't know much about trikes at all; but more than willing to learn.

Welcome! You've found a terrific site for anything/everything trike! If you can't find an answer to your questions here....well then, the question probably doesn't have an answer!! :D

HI Papa,

I remember running across you on GL1800. Glad you found your way over to the good side! We are a smaller group of Trikers that actually know each other. Welcome to our group!

Glad you came aboard Papa smurf . As one of the captain,s on here, lol, I can tell you, you will never be asked to walk the plank lolThumbUpThumbUpThumbUp hey I love coffee, & if you are ever in my neck of the woods, please stop in & have a cup with captain hook :AllGood: God bless. Ride safe & have fun.

Welcome aboard. This is the place to get your ideas together, then ask all the questions you want. You will like 3 wheelen.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CedarRonin

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CedarRonin
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png