Another Newbie

Hello to all! I'm a member of various motorcycle forums and enjoy them all. But I felt it was time to find and join a forum that caters to my latest ride..a 2007 GW with the Roadsmith conversion, at least it will be mine on July 31. I've ridden since I was 12 years old starting with two Cushman scooters all the way up to my current 01 GW which I have enjoyed tremendously for the past 18 years. I'd been thinking about changing to a trike for the past year since at least half of my GWRRA chapter here in Lexington, KY ride trikes and they suggested I take a look and decide if it was for me. During a couple of road trips to W. Virginia this summer with the group we encountered heavy rain, gravel roads, slick painted highway markers,etc. The trike riders were not affected one bit with the switchbacks in the rain, grass on the highways, or two inch gravel in places among other situations. I knew then going to three wheels was the way to go. Thus, here I am. I've already learned a lot of valuable information as I read just about every posting in Trike Talk. I'm looking forward to being a member of what appears to be a very dedicated and friendly trike owners group. Hopefully I can even meet some of you at Wing Ding in Nashville. Oh..forgot to mention a little more about myself so I'll take this opportunity to do so. I live in Winchester, Kentucky having retired for the Air Force (along with my wife Pam and we retired on the same day..30 years ago as of Jul 31). Time flies! I was a broadcaster for Armed Forces Radio and Television and she was an accounting and finance wizard..she paid the bills! I have two time consuming love affairs with golf and riding my Goldwing on long tours (with the golf clubs of course.) Thus far I've made all lower 48s and most of Canada and Europe. Riding never gets old....agreed? Glad to be aboard!

:welcome: To the Trike Talk Family! FROM SOUTH
attachment.php
Angleton, TX

Howdy Frank!:wave4:Congrats, the start of a new chapter of your riding life! :D

Welcome o the forum from Western Pennsylvania you went above and beyond with your service to our great nation broadcasting you made a difference to the troops God bless you and your wife thank you from the bottom of my heart. :good: travel safe Fred/Jeanne

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johear65

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johear65
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png