Hradlight modulator

I don't know about installation since we had it installed. We have the brake light thing that lights up 3 times before coming on--all for safety. However, we are beginning to think that some people that pass us think we are flashing the headlight to come on over! Some people come on over way too quickly after passing us--or maybe they just pass like that. It just amazes me how some people drive!

I have the Diamond Star from Chromeworld I think it was $99.00 Was a real pain to connect but has some great features . My favorite is the one that when you blow the horn DAY or NIGHT even if you have it turned off. ( there is a switch that allows you to do that.) the headlight modulates 6 times to let the car know where the horn came from. Saved my Bacon a few times.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rogue24

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rogue24
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png