Old fart thinking about a trike

Jul 28, 2019
Mtn Home, Idaho USA
Turned 80 years, been riding for over 60 years. Started out in 1956 on a WW2 Harley 45. Gone through 17 bikes of various brands since then. Decided it was time to seriously think about a trike, if I'm planning on riding more years. Currently ride a 2008 Harley Road King. So,, I'll be doing lots of lurking and reading and try to get informed as much as possible to decide just what I'll be riding.

Cheers !

Idahored

Mtn Home, Idaho

Welcome to TT from Ohio. 75 & got my first trike 3 yrs ago this month. 40,000 miles & still grinnin. Started in 56 also . Luv the TriGlide after a few upgrades.

Welcome

Welcome to TT, not TO FAR from you, just recently moved to Pendleton, Oregon, I’m

75, ride my trike and occasionally my 1988 FLHS........ I say DO IT while you can!

:Dorag:

Welcome to TT, Bob.

Doing a trike conversion to your RK will be less $$ than buying a new factory trike. Check out the trike conversion manufacturers that are sponsors on this site, for kits that fit your ride.

Good luck on your future decision...

hello Bob

welcome to trike talk from east Texas. you are in a good state to find some great riding, you will be surprised when you get your Triike there is a lot of fun to be had on it and I think more comfortable. I am 78 and went to 3 in 2012 the best thing I have done, I thought I would miss my 2 wheelers but no. what many do not know is in the rough stuff it will take a good 2 wheel rider to keep up with a good trike rider.

:welcome: To the Trike Talk Family! FROM SOUTH
attachment.php
Angleton, TX

Howdy Bob!:wave4:Congrats, the start of a new chapter of your riding life! :D

Welcome to the forum from Western Pennsylvania test ride several if possible. I feel you will ride a lot more and enjoy it more stay in the wind as long as you want. Rdie safe Fred

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stumphumper

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stumphumper
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png