Mass Shooting in Dayton, Ohio

Dec 30, 2014
Grand Junction, Co. USA
Another mass shooting ... this time in Ohio ... the shooter is dead and at least 8 others ... this time at a bar. What is going on .... Prayers to all out there in Ohio that have been affected by these senseless killings.

Sad, sad, sad! Prayers for the victims and their families.

I wonder if they are all connected via some social media group.

It's getting sad. It's getting to the point where you just don't feel safe any more. I don't know what's driving these young men to this behavior; be it drugs, violent video games or a lack of parental supervision. I feel sorry for the innocent victims.

21year old shooter in Texas, and a 24year old shooter in Ohio! Is it just me, or does it seem like this new generation of youngsters with out jobs , hobbies, just computing there life away , smoking pot , pills , have anything to do with brain cell altering :Shrug:

They are gun complaining legality . Realize that they will never go away (guns) . The black mkt. has more weapons than are legally registered.

There is a pattern I see, and in 20-30 years the outcome will peek. JMO.

The Gilroy Garlic Festival shooter was 19. They probably spend countless hours playing these violent video games and have no respect for others. Who knows there may even be a website where these young men become "Domestic Terrorists". The parents are kept in the dark about what their offspring is doing on the internet. I'm sure the police have collected the computers of these young men and they'll have experts going through it looking for evidence of some type of network. At 19 I was working, not sitting around the house. No matter how many laws are enacted, the mentally unstable will always find a gun some where.

God watch over the innocent, there's too many loony tunes out there just looking for something evil to do.

Last edited:
The Gilroy Garlic Festival shooter was 19. They probably spend countless hours playing these violent video games and have no respect for others. Who knows there may even be a website where these young men become "Domestic Terrorists". The parents are kept in the dark about what their offspring is doing on the internet. I'm sure the police have collected the computers of these young men and they'll have experts going through it looking for evidence of some type of network. At 19 I was working, not sitting around the house. No matter how many laws are enacted, the mentally unstable will always find a gun some where.

God watch over the innocent, there's too many loony tunes out there just looking for something evil to do.

When you spend your life in Mommy and daddies basement, playing video games and playing with other things :AGGHH: ... no sun shine, no fresh air ... gotta do weird things to the mind and body ... you know ... aside from making one go blind ... :blush:

I hate to say this but I think they need to open mental facilities and get these individuals away from society, I know it sounds inhumane but its better than having these people loose in society. The website the loony tunes were members of is called 8chan and has been shut down. I'm sure the FBI and NSA will be going through it looking for other possible problems.

They put seniors in nursing homes, why not put the mentally unstable in mental facilities?

I hate to say this but I think they need to open mental facilities and get these individuals away from society, I know it sounds inhumane but its better than having these people loose in society. The website the loony tunes were members of is called 8chan and has been shut down. I'm sure the FBI and NSA will be going through it looking for other possible problems.

They put seniors in nursing homes, why not put the mentally unstable in mental facilities?

Sad part ... both people who shot up crowds this weekend ... were spewing their vial tripe on the net. What happened to "hear something, see something ... say something." ... Of course it could be like Parkland and just that nobody cared the jerk was sick ... :Shrug:

Sad part ... both people who shot up crowds this weekend ... were spewing their vial tripe on the net. What happened to "hear something, see something ... say something." ... Of course it could be like Parkland and just that nobody cared the jerk was sick ... :Shrug:

So what happened to big brother listening in on those websites to stop it before it happens?:Shrug:

I can't add anything more about the horrible and sick mass murders of innocent people a sad analogy of our society today. Sadly a large number of people live in a Godless society little or no spiritual back round. Which fairly leaves them with no Moral compass in their lives. This and the court system pandering the criminals, the Mass media have not helped anything publicizing all the carnage. Mental illness does not go away if you ignore it. Our nation was built on "In God We Trust" and we best not forget who got us here period (sorry for the rant but I believe every word of it). :mad:travel safe Fred

For all the morons protesting the NRA , WHY ?

Get to know what the NRA is about , it definitely is NOT about shooting people :Shrug:

Protest the computer websites that promote this kind of behavior, along with the FCC for allowing it to be available .

So what happened to big brother listening in on those websites to stop it before it happens?:Shrug:

Big Brother has become Google, Facebook, Twitter and that group ... and they are too busy monitoring so that no conservative views get posted ... freedom of speech is gone ... now freedom of speech, as long as, you agree with the left ... sad ... when I think of all the people that gave their lives to protect our freedoms ... just really sad.

Very Sad!

Unfortuantly will happen more and more as Family Skills are diminishing, and so is Lack of Parenting Involvement and lack of teaching the youth to be Outside, involved in community activities, and Sence of accomplishment.

Solo involment in kill, distroy, hate computer games put these Mentally ill individuals in a state of mind of No Recourse for there actions, and supported by our Lack of Punishment by our Government Correction Laws.

America, the land I Love, but question why!

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stumphumper

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stumphumper
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png