Good Deal ... I think

One way to find out would be to take your wheels to a shop and see how much it cost to chrome them.:Shrug:

One way to find out would be to take your wheels to a shop and see how much it cost to chrome them.:Shrug:

LOL .... I'd have to take them at least 230 miles ... we don't have no fancy stuff like that here ... and that add includes fork lowers.

What was truly interesting ... these are in California ... thought chroming was done with environment killing, cancer causing chemicals ... :Shrug:

Fuzzy

Corona is about 150 miles from Mexico. Just about anything that is plated here goes to Mexico. When I had my Kawasaki trike I made a rear bumper for it and had it plated. It was taken down to the border, and then shipped across the border and plated. Coming back across the shipper had changed and it got caught in customs for about a month before it was released.

Fuzz that may be a good deal but If I were to sink another Grand it would suspension parts, but that is me just sayin... if you do buy them make sure you get chrome cow bells to match. The OEM stainless bells look odd with chrome legs. Travel safe Fred

Fuzz that may be a good deal but If I were to sink another Grand it would suspension parts, but that is me just sayin... if you do buy them make sure you get chrome cow bells to match. The OEM stainless bells look odd with chrome legs. Travel safe Fred

I'm not gonna do them ... just saw them looking for doodads for my new to me puter ... okay ... maybe I did browse for Tri doodads ... FBG is getting jealous ... first the little trailer, then the truck, then the computer ... if I don't do something for her ... her feelers are gonna get hurt ... :AGGHH:

If the chrome is good quality, seems like a really good deal. I don't remember what I paid for my chrome fork legs, but it was hundreds. Willy Shiny charges $1075 for the three wheels alone, plus the core charge.

btw, saw your truck Fuzzy, after the ceramic. WOW!!

Kevin

That would be a good deal, but to put it bluntly you will need more than that to show off the chrome wheel on front, cow bells and everything that goes with the front end to make it look good, very pricey to say the least, the rears are good to go with nothing else needed. I thought about it and then I remembered my other bikes that I had chromed all out and remember how much cleaning time I spent and decided to leave the trike the way it is, now granted I may go the chrome route later down the road, LOL

All for now Trampas

I have been considering powder coat for awhile, they have a black chrome color I really like, but I may give ceramic coating a try. I have been using an aluminum wheel cleaner you spray on & rinse off & it has been doing a surprisingly good job. I don't like water washing my FW & use a 2 gallon garden sprayer to rinse them off.

I hate exchanges you get other peoples crap sometimes, before they get chromed.

Sometimes the bearing areas are damaged even the fork legs could be damaged.

Some chromers dont not do the job properly.

I know Whilly Shiny does good work..

I have a set of chrome wheels with Good Year Comfort Tread tires on them for sale. I will never use them again.

I have been considering powder coat for awhile, they have a black chrome color I really like, but I may give ceramic coating a try. I have been using an aluminum wheel cleaner you spray on & rinse off & it has been doing a surprisingly good job. I don't like water washing my FW & use a 2 gallon garden sprayer to rinse them off.

I dig black chrome, but its so damn expensive;)

Reactions: MDO

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redskin9

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redskin9
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png