Americade 2011

MWT 3 people already Off to Lake Placid today.. Should be bak in town by 7:00ish

Will not be making out there again this year :-(
I so wanted to go to try some other trike makes.
We will be heading up to Laconia a few times.
Might even shoot up Saturday to Weirs Beach.
Planning on riding up Tuesday and driving up
Wednesday night for the firewoorks.
Rob .....

This has been the best year yet for Americade . TEMPs. in the 80's and 90's.One brief storm blew threw last night cooled things off a bit. Down town is a buzz of excitement...

next stop bob's ice cream don't forget breakfast sat morning at long shots on canada st across from the forum
what time are you meeting on saturday ?? The weather channel says rain?? Saturday & sunday i was going to go up saturday if it does not rain , was going to leave about 6:00 am hope to make it to breakfast???

Breakfast is at 10:00 at Long Shots on Canada street ...Not far from the Forum across the street.. anyone else coming RAIN Says later in the after noon.

Well at 5am it was 59 degrees & raining with 70 percent chance of rain all day??? MAYBE NEXT YEAR??? HAVE FUN

Got home yesterday about 2:00pm, good weather all the way. It was nice meeting a few of you at Long Shots, sorry that I didn't bring my trike to breakfast. My cabin is just up the block so I walked. I had a great week met up with many old friends and met many new ones. Only 51 weeks and I'll be back.
Tom

John: what kind of weather did you run into on the way home? We left in our raingear & wore it all the way back Home, we did hit some nasty rainstorms, I ran 20 west most of the way back since I had to pull over quite a bit to let my wife stretch, she fell in the room Saturday night while we were packing, of course it was a bag that I just set down so she'll be going to the Doctor's tomorrow, she banged up her knee and shoulder. I'll tell you, there is some great riding around Lake George, we took a few trips over to Vermont, here's a shot from Saturday of our Trikes....Tis

Great to see some of the Trike group at Long Shots. Americade was absolutely fantastic this year, but too bad it rained on Sat, would have been nice to see more people come out to Long Shots. See you all next year and on the boards in the meantime.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
51fatfendertruck

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
51fatfendertruck
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png