2019 HD Triglide Trailer Hitch

Trailer Hitch

If you put a trailer hitch on your 2019 Triglide your warranty will be voided. Wait till after your warranty expires.

Mark....Welcome to Trike -Talk....:clapping:.....On the trailer hitch question , Their seems to be a question of will it void the warranty...:Shrug:...

You pay your money and you take your chances ??

Really depends on the dealer, my dealer and one of the owners I talked to said he would look over and not see, he said quite a few have hitches, the hitch is underneath the bike and without the receiver in it kind of hard to see, also hide your wiring if you decide to go that route.

If wanting to put on a hitch that tells me you are wanting to travel a little and if you stop in at another harley dealer for some work, that dealer may not be forgiving and flag your bike and now no warranty what ever, it is up to you, me I have to wait until Sep of 2020 for my harley warranty to expire, my extended warranty thru the dealer I bought would still be good according to my dealer because basically is is a third party warranty. If you have the money and don't care about warranty go ahead, most wait until warranty is up. Or take tools with you and take off the hitch before going to dealer, maybe have a quick disconnect for the wiring also.

All for now Trampas

Mark welcome aboard. The trike has not changed much the last couple of years so one from a later model should work. That being said +1 on the warrantee void if installed.

The ESP administrator is just a strict on this as is Harley during the factory warranty. If Harley or after the factory warranty is over the ESP administrator finds a trailer hitch on your bike/trike you powertrain warranty will be voided. And no matter what your dealer says if an inspector comes to approve work on you bike/trike or even if he happens to see your bike/trike while in the shop and sees the hitch you warranty will be voided. Several years ago my dealer's service manager told me that Harley had them get a video camera so that when they call Harley for approval for repairs Harley can see the vehicle in real time.

If I had a hitch it sure wouldn't be installed any time I took the bike/trike in for any type of service, warranty or just routine.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lanakent900

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lanakent900
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png