Life

Feb 3, 2010
Pekin, IN. U.S.A.
Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - Chocolate in the other -body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming " WOO-HOO, what a ride!!!!!"ThumbUp

Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - Chocolate in the other -body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming " WOO-HOO, what a ride!!!!!"ThumbUp
I would choose Bombay Saphire in one hand - aged cheese in the the other. Otherwise, you've got it right, dude. Thanks.

Jon:pepper::pepper:

Caveman: That is one of 3 mottos that I have lived my life by. Have them all on plaques in my office. By the way, the other 2 are:

"You cannot discover new oceans unless you have the courage to lose sight of the shore" (what with being an old salt & all!):D

and

'Tuff times never last...but tuff people do'

So bring it on!!ThumbUp

Well, I've used up and just about totally worn out my body, drank enough Jack Daniels to float a Battleship in. So Holy Crap I'd better watch out for that sideways skid !!!
I tell my Mother that if I had known I was going to live this long I'd have taken better care of myself, NOT !!! Had way TOO much fun getting it in this condition.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LoneRider

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LoneRider
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png