What You CANNOT do at the RALLY IN THE VALLEY IV

Gosh all this talk about beer and such I don't know if I can come to the ralley now. You see I don't drink anymore! But I don't drink any less either. So sh-t fire and save the matches where's the party guys?? A cold beer in the hand is worth two in the cooler! And that's a fact Jack!! Nordic valk

Great Rally, Enjoyed pushing my experiences with the Friday Group Ride.

We (My wife and I) rode with the group as far Deals Gap for the 1st stop. Then we broke off to do the Moonshine Run ( 102 Mile Ride ) However the 1st part of the Moonshine Trail was completed by the group up 28 to Deals Gap and then South from Deals Gap on 129. We started to experience rain on this leg. Where the rest of group went West on 143, we went East on 143 back to 28.

Before heading East we stopped at Huddle House with a Biker's Covered Parking Area ( enough for about 20 bikes/trikes), in Robbinsville, NC on US129 S of town. We thought we had out waited the Downpours ( Not!) Then we completed the Moonshine Run ( Well we didn't stop or find the Moonshiners or Stills. Then we went back to Maggie Valley via 28,74 to Waynesville then 276 and 19 to arrive back at Maggie Valley about 4 hours before the main group. I understand they were just completing their Lunch in Telico Plains when we were back in Maggie Valley.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
harleycruiseraz

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
harleycruiseraz
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png