Maggie Valley 2020

Arrival reports

Another great time has come to an end. We had fun again this year and can't wait till next year. Got home about 1 after 149 miles and a lunch stop.

Marc, thanks for letting us know you and Donna are home safely.

I'm looking forward to 7 more reports that let us know everyone is home safe and sound.

As we learned this year, a lot can happen in a year but we are looking forward to MV in 2021! Hopefully we'll have a sellout crowd next year and be able to hug our TT family.

- - - Updated - - -

I sent you the 3 pics I took. I think Marc got a couple pictures of the group and Amy took hundreds of pictures during the rides. Not sure when they will post.

Dennis, don't be stingy with the pics, the rest of us would like to see them too! I was/am really looking forward to hearing all about your xcountry adventure. :)

Marc, thanks for letting us know you and Donna are home safely.

I'm looking forward to 7 more reports that let us know everyone is home safe and sound.

As we learned this year, a lot can happen in a year but we are looking forward to MV in 2021! Hopefully we'll have a sellout crowd next year and be able to hug our TT family.

- - - Updated - - -

Dennis, don't be stingy with the pics, the rest of us would like to see them too! I was/am really looking forward to hearing all about your xcountry adventure. :)

Ed, I'm still in MV. I'M supposed to leave Thursday. I was preparing to bug out this morning to avoid Sally as her path is directly over MV. At the last minute I remembered I made arrangements to have some work done to my truck and the parts should arrive today. If I can't get the parts installed today, I will probably hunker down here and leave Saturday. :AllGood:

Welcome for the pics, Wife has a lot more than me, this was just a Few I had.

Lord Willing, I Hope to meet more of Ya'll next Year.. :D (Spell Check doesn't Like Ya'll :laugh::D)

Heard some stories about some of you, & can't wait to meet in person.

One thing for sure, if anyone told you anything about the people in Texas, it was ALL good. We are always ready to ride. :Dorag:

Thanks for the pictures Will, this was the first year we missed the gathering since we got the trike, we sure missed all the gang and the shenanigans.

John, glad you and Jan made it home safe! Thanks for the pics. Becky and I really missed not being there this year... just wasn't meant to be. Looking forward to next year already!

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trinalee

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trinalee
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png