Likes Likes:  3
Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 17 of 17

Thread: Drive shaft

  1. #11
    1500+ Posts
    User ID
    23660
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Springfield, Mass. USA
    Posts
    1,598

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Burnerboy View Post
    Home Safe/Sound w/o any problems

    Edit: Except riding with a Harl** he had to stop every 50 miles to take a break just when I was getting into the *grove* he had to stop again... all he did was to complain about the "long ride" he had taken I have to laugh, cause I returned home, all nice and relaxed, and he went straight to bed, cause he claimed it was the hardest/longest ride he ever took...(his last words were "never again") Thank you Honda for making a nice touring machine! This trip was from Springfield Massachusetts - Rockport Maine approx five hours ride..Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

    Ronnie
    Ooooooo it turned out to be a 883 cc Har*** that is why his ride was long, hard, and very tiresome for him

  2. #12
    Moderator
    TrikeTalk Moderator
    FuzzyWuzHe's Avatar
    User ID
    18134
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Grand Junction, Co. USA
    Posts
    13,410

    Default

    Yep ... them Harley Riders are a cantankerous group ... always complaining about everything and drinking all the time ... so glad I ain't one ..
    Moses had Stage Fright, David Brought a Rock to a Sword Fight, You Picked Twelve Outsiders Nobody Would of Chosen and You Changed the World. The Moral of the Story Is: So when I Hear that devil Start Talking to Me Saying, “Who Do You Think You Are?” “I’m Just a Nobody, Trying to Tell Everybody, About Somebody that Saved My Soul.” Casting Crowns

  3. #13
    350+ Posts Gideon's Avatar
    User ID
    13011
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN. USA
    Posts
    365

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Burnerboy View Post
    Home Safe/Sound w/o any problems

    Edit: Except riding with a Harl** he had to stop every 50 miles to take a break just when I was getting into the *grove* he had to stop again... all he did was to complain about the "long ride" he had taken I have to laugh, cause I returned home, all nice and relaxed, and he went straight to bed, cause he claimed it was the hardest/longest ride he ever took...(his last words were "never again") Thank you Honda for making a nice touring machine! This trip was from Springfield Massachusetts - Rockport Maine approx five hours ride..Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

    Ronnie
    Some people won't be happy in heaven!

  4. Roadsmith banner
  5. #14
    1500+ Posts
    User ID
    23660
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Springfield, Mass. USA
    Posts
    1,598

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FuzzyWuzHe View Post
    Yep ... them Harley Riders are a cantankerous group ... always complaining about everything and drinking all the time ... so glad I ain't one ..
    I'll drink to that!! Pop! Gulp! Pee! then I repeat! over an over again!!

    O' ******* good come-back by the way*********

    Thank for the smile!

    Ronnie

  6. #15
    Thumper
    Gold Club Member
    1dn5up's Avatar
    User ID
    21022
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Bear Mtn. NY
    Posts
    15,925
    FT Author
    1 Thread

    Default

    5 hrs on a 883 !! That qualifys for a iron butt award
    2012 Triglide Piaggio MP3 500 to get groceries 1991 FLHS as back up
    "Better to have it and not need it than need it and not have it !"
    Tiffany, Olive, Daisy, “The Three Musketeers” together again.

  7. #16
    60000+ Posts
    Gold Club Member
    rhino 2's Avatar
    User ID
    6298
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Mendham NJ USA
    Posts
    60,077

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 1dn5up View Post
    5 hrs on a 883 !! That qualifys for a iron butt award
    Yea......But 4 hours of that was probably stoping for gas every 85/90 miles......
    Sometimes a Cigar is Just a Cigar.....
    2019 Tri-Glide.......

  8. #17
    2750+ Posts bikerbillone's Avatar
    User ID
    9350
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Lakeland, FL
    Posts
    2,930

    Default

    And a cool one, don't forget that.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. Drive Shaft with Front Clamping Yoke Removal
    By Trike Dude in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-20-2010, 08:10 PM
  2. shaft drive conversion
    By oldnewby in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-28-2010, 10:27 PM
  3. Drive shaft
    By Trike Rich in forum Honda Trikes
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-28-2010, 12:39 AM
  4. Drive shaft
    By Trike Rich in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-28-2010, 11:43 PM
  5. Bad U joint & drive shaft
    By wdy41 in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-07-2010, 12:48 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •