introduction

Sep 27, 2019
STONINGTON
Hi. I'm Mark, from CT. I have a 2009 Honda Goldwing GL1800. Looking for info on different trike conversions available and any problems with different brands. I've ridden a CSC on a 2010, and several of my friends have CSC. I have a motor trike dealer near me. Would appreciate any information and if anyone in CT/RI wants to talk about trikes or go for rides or has any good information for me concerning trike models.

Hi Mark! Welcome to TrikeTalk!

Sorry...not close by - pretty far - Texas. I ride a GL1800 MotorTrike IRS Adventure kit - I like it. Have ridden a Roadsmith kit on a GL1800 - I liked it. I just suggest you not get in a hurry - since its coming on winter time - use it to do research on various kits and try and ride other kits before you pull out the wallet! The quest begins!

:welcome: To the Trike Talk Family! FROM SOUTH
attachment.php
Angleton, TX

Howdy Mark!

I have a 2018 Motor Trike on a 2007 GL1800. I like my Motor Trike, but I recommend looking at and riding as many of the other brands on the market. Installation of any trike kits is very important. A good installer that that will his time and build you a ride he and you would be proud of. Stay away from any builder that tells you they can build your trike in one day.

I recommend calling Cut N Shoot Customs. Checkout their website
http://www.cutnshootcustoms.com/ They are very friendly and answer any questions you may have.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Miketharp

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Miketharp
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png