IceBear Zodiac 300cc new shocks

I found a pair of shocks on Amazon. They came very fast. I got 250mm size. All in all they look good. They claim they can handle 960 pounds or so. You can adjust them with rings, but I don't need them any harder.

All in all they were a little less than an inch too tall so the raised the trike a little.

Before I wasn't able to get any movement when I get on and I'm not a feather. The new ones do give a bit. Riding in town is a lot better, but riding down a brick road was not pleasant.

On the highway the trike didn't rattle as much and was ridable.

APC_2221.jpg

A picture of trike with old shocks still on and new one on ground.

The back of the zodiac is easy to remove.

APC_2223.jpg

Both shocks installed.

Simple job. I put locktite on all of the screws to ensure they won't shake off.

Next tasks: exhaust from motor is loose and the flex tube is broken from muffler. Also, I checked the oil and there seems to be too much. By time winter gets here, I should have it running good.

Well, here's to keeping the rubber on the road.

I tried to make pictures smaller, but I couldn't do it.

Mary

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
52johnson

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
52johnson
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png