transport available

Mar 22, 2010
Nashville Mi
will be leaving Michigan next week with a 36' closed trailer full of horse carriages. dropping two in Oregon ,one in Southern Calif and one in southern Texas.
Returning tt Michigan empty. Anyone needing a trike transported (or anythhing that will fit in trailer) let me know.

Hey Herb, you thought of checking on Uship.com to see if there is anything along your route. I often pickup a back-haul from there.

No i haven't-------does it work pretty good for you ? with the cost of fuel i really need to start getting some backhauls to cover fuel cost's. We are shipping @ 1.50 a mile and losing money doing it.
Actually, I had asked the girls in my office to pursue it but have seen no action at that end yet either

No i haven't-------does it work pretty good for you ? with the cost of fuel i really need to start getting some backhauls to cover fuel cost's. We are shipping @ 1.50 a mile and losing money doing it.
Actually, I had asked the girls in my office to pursue it but have seen no action at that end yet either

It works great Herb. Last time we drove to Texas we found someone on Uship in our city that had sold a Toyota Camry on ebay (Uship is owned by ebay) and needed the car delivered to Austin, Texas, exactly where we were headed to take our son back to UT. We were low bidder at $400+ they paid fuel costs for the Camry and the seller agreed that we could drive it and not haul it, which our son did. It paid for our fuel there and back and hotel room while in Austin. We also use it when we can to book backhauls when delivering a trike or picking up kits.

Join for free and then you can bid on loads. You can also ask questions and communicate with the person needing the haul. Its mostly individuals who have motorcycles, trikes, equipment, even pets or furniture to be hauled. You can map your route and it will pull up loads that are along your route.

Zook

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lean Machine

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lean Machine
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png