Just for Trike Owners...John Maxwell's Latest Install Video.

Since I have Ciro's LED Bat Blades for the faring, I received an email from them a couple months back that these were available for Tri Glides. I had been considering a way to modify a set of Harley's Smoked LED Auxiliary Lights for Saddlebags to place in that same location.

I like the operation of the LED Fender Blades and the ease of connection, but I don't particularly care for how the lights extend and bulge out past the outer curve of the fender. Possibly good for safety reasons, but I'm thinking it just won't present a streamline flow around the outer curve of the fender when seen from the front and side. That's probably insignificant and nitpicky to some.... but I'm just waiting to see some photos showing front and side views of the fenders. If I like, pretty sure lower pricing could be had after Christmas.

Bright lights for sure I would want something a little higher. I am thinking about a third brake light on luggage rack, I know HD has a lighted rack but why change luggage racks when I just want to add a durable light. just sayin... Fred

That's a commom complaint with the HD luggage rack LED light and it's well deserved.

I believe Custom Dynamics makes a very nice, bright light for the bottom of the air wing rack.

In my case, I'm good with led lighting above the trunk line, but thinking about Smoked Squareback LED Taillights, or the right style bright LED's for the bottom of the Fenders.

While poking around their site for better views of these mounted...but no joy. Did find an interesting FAQ on their use with Strobe Kits:

Q: Will the Ciro Fender Blades work with light strobe kits?

A: No. Sorry due to how the electronics process the signals they start to work against each other.

Doubt anyone with strobe kits, will want to remove them just to have Fender Blades.

Yep, HD Luggage Rack LED's are not attention getters, in run mode.:blush:

TPFillerLight.jpg

FWIW, I sent an email to Ciro Support asking if the lights extended around the curve on the outside of the fenders.

Received a response from a Ciro Tech Support & Customer Service Manager.

He stated, "It does extend just a bit over the curvature of the fender."

Just makes me want to see better close up shots from the front and side.:)

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redskin9

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redskin9
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png