Thanks Thanks:  2
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Latest Updates To The 2020 6th Annual Deadwood 3 Wheeler Rally

TOI - South Dakota
    Deadwood Rally Coordinator
    Gold Club Member
    User ID

Quote Originally Posted by PosseRider View Post
    Hope you don't have to cancel the rally Paul. So many are.
    We're keeping our fingers crossed that we don't have to cancel, Bill. Saying a few prayers may very well be helpful too!

pmar6004
    "Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take,
    but rather by the number of things that take our breath away."
    2020 Vanderhall Carmel GT #014
    marquardt6004@gmail.com
    Paul Marquardt

1500+ Posts
    Gold Club Member
    User ID

Wyndam hotel chain, just sent out an email,about ,"if you needed to cancel" guide. I remembered Host hotel is now Wyndam. Hope your right ,but, I doubt this is going to be over by then. I hope it is as we have a 6500 mile ride planed for mid June. Have had 2 "gatherings" cancelled for Trike Talk already.
    2020 Tahitian Teal is finally READY.

TOI - South Dakota
    Gold Club Member
    User ID

Default The 2020 6th Annual Deadwood 3 Wheeler Rally is Still Alive and Well!!!

Quote Originally Posted by PosseRider View Post
    Wyndam hotel chain, just sent out an email,about ,"if you needed to cancel" guide. I remembered Host hotel is now Wyndam. Hope your right ,but, I doubt this is going to be over by then. I hope it is as we have a 6500 mile ride planed for mid June. Have had 2 "gatherings" cancelled for Trike Talk already.
    I talked with Teresa Schanzenbach, coordinator of the Deadwood 3 Wheeler Rally and she said that it's simply too early yet to make any announcements, formal or otherwise. There have only been a couple of cancellations from Canada, since the news of the virus, but that's all. Registrations are down from last year, which is understandable, given the uncertainity of this pandemic. But we all remain hopeful that a cancellation or rescheduling will NOT be necessary.

pmar6004
    marquardt6004@gmail.com
    Paul Marquardt

TOI - South Dakota
    Gold Club Member
    User ID

Quote Originally Posted by pmar6004 View Post
    I talked with Teresa Schanzenbach, coordinator of the Deadwood 3 Wheeler Rally and she said that it's simply too early yet to make any announcements, formal or otherwise. There have only been a couple of cancellations from Canada, since the news of the virus, but that's all. Registrations are down from last year, which is understandable, given the uncertainity of this pandemic. But we all remain hopeful that a cancellation or rescheduling will NOT be necessary.

pmar6004

Teresa made the following announcement: In the wake of the COVID-19 pandemic, we have received emails wondering if the Deadwood 3 Wheeler Rally is still going to take place. The answer is YES. The July rally is months out yet, however, please know we are not taking this lightly. We will be carefully watching to see if the virus is subsiding or getting more aggressive. Mike and April, the founders of this event, would never put anyone's health in jeopardy. In the event of a cancellation, the $40 registration and t-shirt money will be refunded in full.

While we wait, please do your part by practicing social distancing and being a good neighbor. We will be doing the same but will also be lining up great rides and rally events for you to enjoy when this pandemic is over. See you in July!

pmar6004
    D3WR Poster.jpg
    marquardt6004@gmail.com
    Paul Marquardt

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234