Quote Originally Posted by CrystalPistol View Post
Looking Good to GOOOOo!

Ready for Chapter rides now. I am waiting on it to warm up, then I'ma gonna do same.

Thanks for posting!

Just curious, it stood out in both pics, I was wondering, what's "this"? I'm sorry, not meaning to be nosey, it just jumps out at me when I look at the pic.
I have 5" chrome truck stacks, 4ft. long, with 90 deg. turn-outs that I installed over the Two Brothers Drag Pipes, 3 header pipes on each side with baffles removed. You can see where they start in post #10 picture, just left of the brake drum and are hidden when wheel is installed. I made my own mufflers (glass packs) inside each truck stack. I get a lot of comments how great they sound (real deep growl) and how big the stacks are. Scares the crap out of the Harleys when I rev-up the engine.

Sorry, pictures could be better.

Name:  0301200651A.jpg
Views: 161
Size:  42.4 KBYou can see the chrome strap hanger holding the stack.

Name:  0301200653A.jpg
Views: 149
Size:  42.9 KBBoth stacks and my homemade trailer hitch.

Name:  0301200652A.jpg
Views: 173
Size:  45.8 KBStacks turn out under the light bar in front of the mudflap, but don't block the view of the mudflap.

Can't wait for better weather so I can get some good pictures outside. Right now my trike is inside a plastic tent (12'X 15') that I built around my motorcycle lift. My garage (30'X30') isn't heated and I have a propane turbo heater and a kerosene heater to heat the tent. There isn't a door in the plastic, so I have to cut the plastic to get the trike out. Come on springtime, groundhog said early spring.

Greg