Red Rocks Spyder Ride In

Pegasus1300

5250+ Posts
Oct 30, 2011
Spring City,Utah, USA
On Spt 27-23 the Southern Utah chapter of Spyder Ryder of America hosted a really nice ride in. I was able to ride with them on Fri the 27 and had a really great time . We left St. George and headed for Hurricane, Ut to pick up the road up to Kolob Reservoir.

This is not the same as Kolob Canyon which is part of Zion National Park. The road up boarders the National Park and in some places goes into the park. Since this is kind of the back of the park you get a different view then is usual driving thru on hwy 12. The reservoir is over 8000 ft up and since we had a snow storm recently there was still traces of snow on the ground on the north facing slopes.

Weather was perfect for riding in Southern Utah which means that the temps were in the high 60s and no clouds. On the way back to St. George we stopped at Lonny Boy's in Hurricane for some of his great BBQ. It was a great ride and a great lunch. Y'all come next year.

Can't upload pictures. Sorry

Are other bikes, trikes welcome?

All are welcome 2 or 3 wheels, but it will be mostly Spyders.

Most Spyder riders have not been like BMW riders, does that tell ya anything.
H2zLCBA0_o.gif
H2zLCBA0_o.gif
H2zLCBA0_o.gif

I guess maybe you aren't aware of the running joke/observation that BMW riders have this, I'm better than you, nose in the air, demeanor. More so in California, but I've seen it at different rallies. I was just suggesting you don't see that with Spyder riders. It was a joke but looks like the jokes on me instead.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uneasy Rider

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uneasy Rider
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png