National Park Pass

Bought mine in Sept at Acadia NP, Maine. looking forward to using it. Only 25 hours of work until I'm done with it:clapping::clapping:

Should be on the road to OK and TX Saturday.....Sunday at the latest:D

Bought mine in Sept at Acadia NP, Maine. looking forward to using it. Only 25 hours of work until I'm done with it:clapping::clapping:

Should be on the road to OK and TX Saturday.....Sunday at the latest:D

Hope to ride with you in TX. We are leaving for So. Padre 1/11 and be in Bandera in 2/15-3/15

Jan & John

Hope to ride with you in TX. We are leaving for So. Padre 1/11 and be in Bandera in 2/15-3/15

Jan & John

Looking forward to it. I'm there for Jan/Feb. March is still open so could stay or move on down the road. I will be flying back to Maine 4-9 Feb.

Trike has been strapped down in the hauler since the middle of Sept. She is wanting to get out!! LOL Going to register it tomorrow. Now need to figure out how to get my NH inspection. They are good through June - May here.

Looking forward to it. I'm there for Jan/Feb. March is still open so could stay or move on down the road. I will be flying back to Maine 4-9 Feb.

Trike has been strapped down in the hauler since the middle of Sept. She is wanting to get out!! LOL Going to register it tomorrow. Now need to figure out how to get my NH inspection. They are good through June - May here.

Ours is waiting for the paint job to be finished. A trailer scraped it at our campground at Maggie Valley. Soon as I get it on,it will be ready for the hauler. What hauler did you get?

Ours is waiting for the paint job to be finished. A trailer scraped it at our campground at Maggie Valley. Soon as I get it on,it will be ready for the hauler. What hauler did you get?

I have a Trail Runner 28TH. I have only had it out once for a shakedown so fingers crossed all goes well on this adventure. Never owned a camper before..... this should be interesting..LOL

Attachments

• trike in hauler.jpg
    trike in hauler.jpg
    180.7 KB · Views: 152
  • hauler.jpg
    hauler.jpg
    401 KB · Views: 157
I have a Trail Runner 28TH. I have only had it out once for a shakedown so fingers crossed all goes well on this adventure. Never owned a camper before..... this should be interesting..LOL

Which generator did you finally purchase?

Tomorrow is your last day at work?

Which generator did you finally purchase?

Tomorrow is your last day at work?

I went with the Honda EU2200i and the EU2200i companion. Also got the Parallel cable/rv adapter kit. I think this will work well for me. Honda gave $50 per unit off and I had 3 gift cards, so had a pretty good savings.

Our new one is a 26Th by Coachmen. It's a bottom end hauler but it's lot better than our cargo trailer. It is 3' shorter and not as tall as yours. Looks like you bottom out on the ramp too. I took an 8' 2x12 and a couple 2x6 to raise the ramp bottom.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lean Machine

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lean Machine
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png